Colonna capper / corker attachments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i8humans

Reaction score
I have this capper but it only came with one capper crown. I need the cork attachment and preferably some other crown sizes. Anyone know where you can buy these? Thanks.

I've never seen the corker part sold separately. I looked for a while and eventually just got a floor corker instead.

Are you sure you got the right one? Colonna also makes a bench capper for half the price of the corker/capper.

for a long time colonna's in the US came with a capping head only. most places now sell them complete and at the price of an entry level floor corker.

finding the accessories only can be a nightmare. and it still isn't as fast or easy as a floor corker. Plus a floor corker will run #9's all day long.

Ah, I may have gotten the capper only version then. This thing is from an eBay auction that definitely said it corks but it looks like the pictures I found of the bench top capper.

I'd get a floor corker but literally have no where to keep it. I'll probably just have to get the other colonna model.

Thanks for all the help identifying this.

Colonna is a great capper. I love it for that purpose. I'm not sue how good of a corker it really is. It won't be as good as a floor corker, so I'd recomend waiting and getting that. You should look into zorks for the time being. Especially if you are only looking to cork an occasional batch.

Back