cold beer in sunny Costa Rica

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardBlank

Reaction score
After reading a few threads, I wanted to introduce myself to this unique community. I look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members on how to make the tastiest home brew.

Best regards,

Richard

I've heard tales of miles of beaches with only left breaks along Costa Rican beachline. Any truth to this?

Welcome aboard, and how far to the closest LHBS?

ma2brew

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, the rumors are true. There are places where you can walk for hours and not see another person. Virgin beaches are common here along with some of the best surfing in the world.

Hopefully, you can come and visit one day. I may have some good suggestions for you.

Richard

I stayed in Tamarindo for a couple weeks last year at the Diria Hotel. What an amazing place.....it's no wonder American tourists go there and never come back. We met a guy that went down there for vacation 8 years ago, broke up with his girlfriend on vacation and stayed there to run a zip line tour through the rainforest. We walked miles of beaches with noone around.....it is a slice a heven......Anyway welcome to the forum....

TexLaw,

That is a great avatar picture.

buckeyebrewer,

Tamarindo is a really nice place to be.Good surfing and fun times. Hopefully, you can make it back soon. I may have some good suggestions for you.

Richard

Back