&^$% code enforcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That s some maLarkey rigfht there man> What is trhis we weake up in RUSSAI! This is still America last tiem I checked and thaT WAS ths morning jsut in case! You can has as amany cars u want.

Did a teel you abotu the partmentcomples tha t wouldnt let me hang a canoe on my balcony!?? yeah. what if it flodds. that has happen to me befoe man. Yeah we look carazy til crazy stuff happems and then ppl are trying to get in our fortrresses! Srew them! go live outside in the uglyworld of srtingnig metal robotrscorpions you pretty frofros ! You tel em their stingiers are not up to code an when tyeh sting you in your ass well see who is on the sofa then.

SO i met this new guy and told him i don't go to jail and you knwo what he said? hel yeah!@ he said that/ and his trucj id FAST i mena vroo! with a slding rear window. yeah! and wehen we were beinf swept away by the river he was all so, whater we gonna eat for dinner! We on donkey kong!

Will you adopt me????? I wanna come live with you when the end of the world happens. Those Zombies won't hace a chance...neither would those code monkeys.

We'll have beer and armaments...and nubile slave girls, what more could we need?

And what fun it would be to whack the zombie codemonkeys eh? 'Cause you know they will be the first to get zombiefied. :D

=go live outside in the uglyworld of srtingnig metal robotrscorpions you pretty frofros ! You tel em their stingiers are not up to code an when tyeh sting you in your ass well see who is on the sofa then.

I hear ya, man. I've been saying the exact same thing myself for years. Usually in my sleep with drool hanging onto the pillow and SWMBO trying her cryptography skills at 4 AM, but the words have been said nonetheless.

Frequkrench them all! Bakisnts....

Srew them! go live outside in the uglyworld of srtingnig metal robotrscorpions you pretty frofros ! You tel em their stingiers are not up to code an when tyeh sting you in your ass well see who is on the sofa then.

Damned stinging metal robot scorporions!

You sir, are made of complete and total win. :rockin:

The only thread ever to even rival this one (sorry, on another site) took the word "rape" (evidently french for "shred") and devolved into a thread about cheese rape.....indescribable.

(sorry, I am boycotting that site or I would link)

This thread is all natural though. The humor is all zul'jinn.

I would almost be honored to be kicked into a pit at this point.

DIE CODEMONKEY! Stinging metal robots indeed!

At least 1 of his personalities is completely coherent. The others probably did not even go to the 1st grade.

This thread is like a Submarine, it keeps resurfacing.

legendary_thread.jpg

The only thread ever to even rival this one (sorry, on another site) took the word "rape" (evidently french for "shred") and devolved into a thread about cheese rape.....indescribable.

(sorry, I am boycotting that site or I would link)

This thread is all natural though. The humor is all zul'jinn.

I would almost be honored to be kicked into a pit at this point.

DIE CODEMONKEY! Stinging metal robots indeed!

so to klarify: when i go make a dang cheese casa-dilla, i am a pepper jack raper? that just sounds wrong.

Well I am going to bed late and will be worn out tomorrow because of this thread. Very entertaining indeed. Although I don't like the idea of someone having a "junky" yard next to me, it seems like a shame to say solders are fighting for our "freedoms" when government and local "committees" can write law to inhibit us being free.

I am not saying the OP's couch is "junky" I think it is a perfect outdoor couch if that is what he wants to use it for.

les review

Ste1 No puttin sofa on porch cuase somoene burn it
Step2 I CAN BURN METAL PARK BANCHES WHAT YOU THINK CLASS D FIREXSHTINGUISHER FOR!
astep 3: WAAAAA MOMMYYY!!!!

whoa dog, i lost my drunkard decoder ring. phuckkk code enforcement! i got hassled for having "too many cars" in my yard, "the entire yard can't be a driveway" stupid morro bay, ca "attractive neusance" law.

i say phuckk em!!

Yeah Morro Bay is like that. Los Osos isn't as bad, I grew up there. well, except those water restrictions...

both are my stomping grounds. sure have changed in 25 years huh? the deputies are usually more chill. a month ago, i got p/o and arrested driving on suspended. i had reefer, hash, and a few pipes with me. they left them in the car, but in different places all over when i got it back from impound i searched the whole thing to recover everythin. im like cha-ching! too bad i got 30 days, $500 fine, and $450 to get my car back 30 hours later..

You think sofas on peorche sis bad1112. wait till noone even has a house and we all sit on sofas in the street! Peeing in a trough os barbaric to you ? wait til im all Conan right in the street! Will your fancy city garage sale sign save you then!

Yeah peeing in animals water trough os barbaric to me but not yet living in the street with my sofa

OMG don't go Conan on me I don't have a fancy city garage sale sign to save me.

Latest posts

Back