&^$% code enforcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea Z was the OP first time I saw this thread. You've come a long way baby!

Edit: or if you're homphobic: Dude!

:D

It was the NEXT DAY that he was typing out complete, intelligent sentences.

From this thread, I seriously thought he was a nearly illiterate man just off the boat from zimbabwe. NEXT EFFING DAY he is making perfect sense :(

I was hoping for a lot more nearly indiscernable curses.

It was the NEXT DAY that he was typing out complete, intelligent sentences.

From this thread, I seriously thought he was a nearly illiterate man just off the boat from zimbabwe. NEXT EFFING DAY he is making perfect sense :(

I was hoping for a lot more nearly indiscernable curses.
Then you should return to the TR :D

Well. Since the OP seems to have been scared into other threads.....here is an excerpt from another thread.......to put a little closure on things here...

And that code enforcement officer was pulled from street duty shortly after and no longer works for this city.

:mug:

;-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Home Brew mobile app

1395919296352.jpg

my sofa an th porch is very ncice, they can kiss my ass. ill take em all. fight me bout it. i dare yalls. leave mty sofa alone. wicker is ugly, cordaroy is way nicer. we give ut cnadu w no raxors on halloween on thst soafa to the kids. you lie kkids, no. ? sofa is good. friend ssit on it and drink beers,., we make bbers and they tll me ny niegbor isworse but he is my friend., i dont complain. leav ehis dead mommas stuff alone tgoo. this IS texas! we kicj u in pit. die code monkey!!!!@

Never forget. :mug:

Zuljin's Halloween candy, raxor free since forever. Mexican Roy moved back to Mexico a few years ago. My other neighbor won his fight with the city over his cars. He did sell the monster truck. The other one, a home brewer, has an entertainment center and an aquarium under his carport right now. The one next to me has taken to cruising the neighborhood in an old rat rod. And my newest next door neighbors, they had two, two!, couches in the driveway a few days ago. The biker behind me is trying to out jungle my jungle yard. Good luck, dude. I am the sunflower king!

Did I tell yall about the couch I put out on the curb and people were sitting on? Yeah. Community curb couch. Somebody snagged it one night.

I'm out on my metal bench now. That same wooden TV stand is still here with candles on it. Got an old wooden chair, too, but it's only for plants to sit on. Got some duck decoys. A skull. And a garden gnome. And a Venus fly trap.

I lived in a college town that had a law against couches being outside. This reminds me of the time I moved and left a dresser in the walk up to the front door. It was there for maybe 10 minutes because I was busy moving in. Well the president of the HoA loved next door and came out and seriously asked me if I was "going to leave it there.". Yup, I'm going to get dressed every morning in the front yard.

I've a pitcher plant now, too.

Looks like the Avon lady came by the house. She left a book on the TV stand. There's some super cute redhead working the hood. Dressed like a Verizon rep. May have to ask her some questions about my service. Yeah. I might need my account serviced.

Saw several anoles this summer. That's cool. Not as many hawks. Where'd they go? Bass and catfish in the pond. The big orange cat and the black one seem to have disappeared. Hope they're okay. Still see the regular gray cats. I think the orange one belongs to someone.

No sign of code monkeys. Neighbor still has his stuff under the carport. He's got some crazy wooden box now too. I think it's a dybuk box. The lock is broken in the locked position. That pretty much proves it. Someone wanted to keep what's in it, in it.

Same neighbor brought me some home grown potatoes. Pretty good. I gave him some of my peppers.

Rat rod is still rattin and my somewhat hipster neighbors have a murdered out Pontiac G6.

I saw some of the resident bikers. One's got a totally retro old Honda. Quilted button seat with high back. Sweet.

And the crazy lawn lady is still out hand weeding her lawn. F that.

Oh! And dragster guy was tuning his dragster. That thing is boss. Scary power.

Yep. That's the hood.

I live a few miles from a guy who has 30 acres around his castle with an assortment of life-sized wildlife statues, life-sized livestock statues, life-sized (?) Disney characters and several carnival rides. The carnival rides aren't open to the public but young people sneak in with a friend to get their pic riding a life size bear or elk on their facebook page. I like it.

I just read this straight from the start. My wife and kids now think i am totally drunk on a sunday afternoon. I had to stop after the metal scorpion part cause i couldnt see to read any more from the tears of laughter. Totally made my daY. Friggin funny. Keep this one going Z.:rockin:

Read the whole thing. epic!!

One question....
Is Zul'jin, Zuljin?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Read it all!!! Also went back and found when his account name changed.

I was somewhat disappointed that he didn't delete it in a drucken accident.

Thanks b-boy. I found a random thread that you linked back to this one!

Can't believe that I have not seen this before now.

Invite the code monkey on the porch and have him sit on the couch. Hand him a beer then he is no longer a code monkey.
I live in a college town and the same rules have been passed a few years back. I wanted to go around to curbs and find couches just to put on my porch just because I am that much of a d!ck but have never had the time.
I have had my balls hanging from my house for 3 years now ,just waiting for some ahole to come and say something. I wanted to redo them this last year but the year sucked and I'm not allowed to be on a ladder.
The only thread I found that was as funny or funnier was the thread pertaining to grilled cheese sandwiches.

Mmmm. I need me some grilled cheese.

No Jayjay, no. This thread is dead. RIP. It had a nice run, January '08 to September '16. It appears to have been on life support for a while at the end anyway. It does not need to be zombified.

Back