Ohio Cleveland Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't posted in this forum for a couple of years. Actually had to start a new account because I couldn't remember my old password or username?!?! :p

I've been brewing in Wooster for 10 years now. Wish I could hook up with some more homebrewers in my area!

I keg, sometimes bottle with my beer gun. I want to start bottling more though because there just something about cracking a lid off the bottle that I prefer over the keg.

I just built a keezer during the Covid shutdown! I had been exclusively bottling and I can say I don't miss cracking the lid off a bottle at all!!!:cool: If I want a bottle of something, I will just buy a 6 pack! :mug:

I have a 4 tap system and almost wish I would have gone with a 6 tap system! Currently on tap I have a Fat Tire clone, a Hazy IPA, a IIPA and a Session IPA. Also have a Pumpkin Ale that just went in my fermentor on Sunday!

Where is a cool place on the east side to go out after going to pickle bills one night, usually we go to Willoughby Brewing but thats not an option. The place would have to have good beer and a full bar..

Ramble Inn has a family friendly dive bar atmosphere with some craft beer on tap and IIRC a full bar. Nothing like a beerhead selection but good bar food. They're not always open so you'd have to call.

Lakewood here. Haven't brewed at home in a few months. I tend to brew more during the colder months anyways.

I'm also the Head Brewer at Collision Bend in the flats. If any of you are ever coming down that way, let me know, I'll buy you a pint and show you around the brewery.

Elyria here, doing my first brew next week. Irish red ale
Welcome to the hobby. I’ve been brewing for a few years now and am still enjoying it as much as when I started. I just read your post about a starter. Good luck on your brew day!

Latest posts

Back