Christian Zellersfield

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christian Zellersfield at what point does Shaun Hill go to an otherworldly plane?
Ah, SHAUN Hill. He will complete his Ascent to Future Rusticity after our first collaboration beer is finished. It is a wheat grisette aged in wine barrels imported from The Future with local micro-flora (local to Krypton). Limit one half-ounce taster, to be served one at a time in Shaun's walk-in shoe closet. It will be called MERDA.

a HA HA HA HA ha HA. WHY does the Earth revolve around the Sun? WHY does a thirsty man drink water? WHY is Trady the Wurst? These are questions that have answers that are as OBVIOUS as they are OBSCURE. The more that one delves into the nature of the Future Rustic, the more that one LOSES a sense of understanding of it. A Paradox! Yes! YES! Revel in the Paradox. Let its warm hands stroke your hair; let its warm hands strangle you! YES!!!!! IT is only by embracing the Veil that we pull back it's whispy edges and see the Bride at hand. SHE is a beautiful one, oh yes! As Rustic as she is Futuristic!

Excuse me, my Chinese food has arrived.

SHARPIES are the Tool of the Future Rustic vanguard. As IS the Scrotum. You Will come to find this as Time progresses.

ARDMORE! ARDMORE!!!!! How dare you insult the End-All and Be-All of the MOVEment. If I were not on the Moon right now I would give you QUITE the Ass-Whooping.

If you were to time travel to the past and give me an ass whooping, would that create an alternate timeline or would I all of a sudden in the present develop the injuries sustained in the ass whooping? Movies have me confused on how time travel works.

Christian Zellersfield :

What have you done with Trades_Potatoes ?

Can you please swing by and pick up joromiller when you roll through the galaxy next time?

Also, please ship me a Sports Almanac from 2015. Thanks.
Ah, the Village Elder. Greetings! I shall resize my font to assist your aging corneas!

Hmm, Trades_Potatoes, I have HEARD this Name before. Oh Yes! The founder of the ~Future Russet~ movement, close in spirit to my own!

~=~+/Full Future Russet Immersion\+~=~

Ah, the Village Elder. Greetings! I shall resize my font to assist your aging corneas!

Hmm, Trades_Potatoes, I have HEARD this Name before. Oh Yes! The founder of the ~Future Russet~ movement, close in spirit to my own!

~=~+/Full Future Russet Immersion\+~=~
ioR1nqZ3iwYb1.gif

So, you probably know this dude?

When people get struck by lightning in cartoons, I feel like their hair always sticks straight up. Did that happen to you?

No. It didn’t do any of that stuff. I didn’t, like, see my skeleton for a second or convulse on the floor. But I’m pretty sure I can travel through time now, which is pretty cool.

Oh, really?
I mean, we’ve actually already had this conversation. I’ve already been through it, but I just wanted to relive it again because it was so lovely.

http://www.vice.com/read/we-asked-someone-what-it-feels-like-to-be-struck-by-lightning-731

Back