Cheers from the home of President F.D.R.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBurgles

Reaction score
I live In Staatsburg/Hyde Park, NY and I caught the bug about 6 months ago. And when I say caught the bug, I mean this hobby has completely consumed my interests. All day at work I’m listening to various podcasts and once I’m home I’m thumbing through the various forums. I’ve been posting and reading on here since I started but never got around to posting in this thread.

I live In Staatsburg/Hyde Park, NY and I caught the bug about 6 months ago. And when I say caught the bug, I mean this hobby has completely consumed my interests. All day at work I’m listening to various podcasts and once I’m home I’m thumbing through the various forums. I’ve been posting and reading on here since I started but never got around to posting in this thread.

I grew up in Poughkeepsie and have visited the various historical sites in Staatsburg countless times.

The whole run up Route 9 from Poughkeepsie to Hudson is filled with cool places to visit. Welcome.

consumed my interests
I dog-eared the heck out of recipe magazine searching for different beers to make. I actually wore it out and have to buy a new one. So, I understand.
Edit: As is the polite thing to say, "Welcome!" The hobby is very rewarding.

Back