Chalkboard kegerator finished!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilldeath

Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw up a pick of the kegerator door all chalkboard painted up and finished. Pre sanded lightly for the paint to adhere well with 220 grit, 4 coats with a foam brush, and some wet sanding with 600 grit for a smooth finish. I think it came out well now I just have to wait for one more week and my Belgian wit can go in there! Cheers :mug:

DSCN0256.jpg

thats pretty cool coupla problems though 1)do you have a sketch to go back to for each beers design and 2)do you have a idea for every beer you may ever make or r u guna wing it

That's a cool idea. Doubt I'll be painting over my SS door anytime soon though. I've been looking for the right sized chalkboard to hang above my kegerator.

thats pretty cool coupla problems though 1)do you have a sketch to go back to for each beers design and 2)do you have a idea for every beer you may ever make or r u guna wing it

To kind of answer both those questions I just wing it, I try to tie in the name with the picture but since this is the first beer in the kegerator that I've made a picture for I just came up with this on the fly.

prolly :rockin: if you got any unique Ideas for an IPA or a coconut porter let me know, as I update the front of the fridge I will post up picks.

you should put yourself with a coconut for a head for the coconut porter at the very least youll get sum laughs explaining it half plastered to your buddies

Back