Centennial blonde or Cream of three Crops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tactical-Brewer

Reaction score
Hey all,

Plan on making one of these brews in about 2 weeks. Looking for the perfect, light, affordable, cross over brews for my SO and beer drinking buddies.

From the sounds of it, either of these two will fit the bill. Looking for some folks that have made it had both and their opinions on the matter. Thanks all!

Tac

I reccomend cream of three crops. Make it as per the original recipe it's really good.

- Artichoke

Hey all,

Plan on making one of these brews in about 2 weeks. Looking for the perfect, light, affordable, cross over brews for my SO and beer drinking buddies.

From the sounds of it, either of these two will fit the bill. Looking for some folks that have made it had both and their opinions on the matter. Thanks all!

Tac

I vote the other way around... Centennial Blonde is easier to make and uses my favorite hop. :mug: If you like it, you can tweak the recipe later to add more grain and hops and it makes an awesome pale ale/IPA. :rockin:

Haha, the war of the lights!

Basically just looking for something easiest to drink for folks used to natural light, bud light, Busch, Miller, etc. whichever is a closer fit the better. If nothing else I can just make both eventually, I know I'll drink whatever lol

I have made both. If I were reaching in the refrigerator and had to chose between the two it would be a coin toss. Both are excellent. To my taste the blonde is a little sweeter where the cream is a little drier. Both get a warm reception from both the knowledgeable and causal drinker. If your SO likes fruit in beer, I can tell you that CO3C and apricot goes together really well.

Latest posts

Back