Cat names?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sort of like silly normal names like "Larry" for cats, Luigi is also good of course :)

Larry is also the first name to come to my mind, even before I saw Psychs post. You may want to call him "Loser" though, because Luigi is probably gonna kick his a$$ a few times before he gets bigger!

When I was a kid, my mom had a cat named Logan. He was adopted from a stray litter, and was one of the best behaved, most affectionate creatures I've ever met. He unfortunately was not long lived, born with asthma of all things, which eventually caused complications.

Plus, it reminds me of Logan's Run. Classic.

"Lazy"?... I mean does it matter? They don't come when you call them any way. Name it "Spot" in spite of small dogs. No, not an "L" name, but definitely a conversation starter.

Lazarus, it goes with the 9 lives theme I guess. Call him Laz for short. Did you ever read Heinlein? I'm probably showing my age here.

Lublin
Liberty

LIBERTY 3-5% Finishing
American cousin to Hallertau with very similar flower and spice characteristics, mild and pleasant, quite fine. Best used as a finishing hop in German-style lagers.
Used For: Finishing. American and German ales, Lager, Pilsner, Bock, Kölsch
Substitutes: German Hallertau, Mt. Hood, Crystal.\

LUBLIN -Poland 3-4.5% Finishing
Mild and typical of noble aroma types. Another source of the classical noble-aroma type hop with long and strong traditions. Widely believed to be a clone of Saaz.
Used For: Finishing
Substitutes: Czech Saaz, Tettnang

Oh wow, this is gonna be tough to choose. Lawyer...Law for short. Just threw it in here so I don't forget.

I think we are going lottery style since we have 6 in the house. Everyone puts their favorite in the hat...The 3 year old already picked "Kitty".

How about Leon?

That shouldn't cause any issues around the house!

Just call him whatever you want. Cats don't learn their names anyway, unless you can associate it with a treat...

Back