Cat names?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucifer?

attempttobapti128490775707187500.jpg

Lorenzo
Luca
or Luca Brasi (the hit man from the Godfather)

Luigi, Luna & Luca has a nice ring to it.

I always let the little ones name the animals.

We have a buddy and a trashcan among others.

Our cat, usually, respoinds to many a names tho'. Often times it's called something more like "dammit get off the fecking table". Long name. Amazing results.

I think I will let the 4 and 6 year-old choose the name if they can possibly agree on one. This is a nice list to pick from. Of course, I like the beer related names. I doubt the kids will though:mad:

A note on the "L" names: My dad is Leo. In my house we have Leon,Liam,Layne and Lindon and the cats Luna and Luigi.

edmanster said:
Lanny
Lenard
Leon
Luther
Liam
Lip

lschiavo said:
I think I will let the 4 and 6 year-old choose the name if they can possibly agree on one. This is a nice list to pick from. Of course, I like the beer related names. I doubt the kids will though:mad:

A note on the "L" names: My dad is Leo. In my house we have Leon,Liam,Layne and Lindon and the cats Luna and Luigi.
Since ya knocked 2 off my list I'll add Ligar and lancelot.. :mug:

Not "L" name for sure but we have Herr Katz (Mister Cat) and his little friend Miss Kitty.
Not terribly original but good conversation starters.

Lilliputian.

But only if he's small.

Otherwise, I still like Larry.

In my house, we have the small black shy cat named Violet, the ginger tabby farm cat named Thomas, and the 25 pound Manx named Meow Meow. Meow is also often referred to as Chairman Meow and "Lunchbox." He's a hoss.

FYI - I managed to get my young one to name one of her new cats Fuggles. They are both female and she only let me pick out one hops name. She named the other one Sadie.

However my wife continues to call her "Mr. Fuggles", even though she is a girl.

She says it just fits better.

I know someone who named their dog fuggels, but not because of hops or beer, but because the dog was f*ckin ugly.

Diaperload said:
Yay, I win. You picked one of the names I suggested.

Yes, you are the winner! Your prize is the very first "prize" Lumpy left for us in the litterbox. We have delicately wrapped it in a wal-mart bag to maintain shape and freshness. It will be shipped out to you immediately (PM me your address).

Seriously, the name fits. He just ran by with a sock. That sock needed to be moved! (PM me your address)

Yes, you are the winner! Your prize is the very first "prize" Lumpy left for us in the litterbox. We have delicately wrapped it in a wal-mart bag to maintain shape and freshness. It will be shipped out to you immediately (PM me your address).

Seriously, the name fits. He just ran by with a sock. That sock needed to be moved! (PM me your address)

GREAT! I love Tootsie Rolls.

There was a character in the Addams family named "Lumpy", I do believe...

Yep! He was a brother to Cousin Itt.

We have 2 cats.

Jake and Stella - were I to do another with an "L"

Lambic

Back