Can You Brew It Database

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricCSU

Reaction score
Because I am unable to edit old posts and the list of CYBI recipes is quite long, I am starting a new thread for the database. Feel free to subscribe if this interests you by clicking on "thread tools" above; no need to reply merely to say that you have done so. Here are the recipe threads, in alphabetical order:

8 Wired iStout
21st Amendment Back in Black IPA
Anderson Valley Boont Amber
Avery Maharaja
Ballast Point Calico Amber
Big Sky Moose Drool
Black Sheep Riggwelter
Bridge Road Biere De Garde
The Bruery Rugbrod
Captain Lawrence Smoked Porter
Captain Lawrence Xtra Gold
Deschutes Black Butte Porter
Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale
Deschutes Obsidian Stout
Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA
Eagle Rock Revolution XPA
Epic Pale Ale
Firestone Walker Double Barrel
Firestone Walker - Mission Street Pale Ale
Firestone Walker Pale 31
Firestone Walker Union Jack
Firestone Walker - Walker's Reserve
Fish Brewing Leavenworth Eight Mile Alt
Fuller's 1845
Fuller's ESB and London Pride
Flossmoor Station Pullman Brown
Green Flash West Coast IPA
Holgate Nut Brown Ale
Jolly Pumpkin Bam Biere
Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura
Lagunitas Brown Shugga
Lagunitas Censored Ale
Lagunitas IPA
Lagunitas Maximus
Lagunitas Little Sumpin Sumpin
Magic Hat Number 9
Magic Hat Roxy Rolles
Meantime IPA
Meantime Porter
Nebraska Brewing Cardinal Pale Ale
Nogne 100
Nogne Porter
Oskar Blues Gordon
Rogue Daddy's Little Helper
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Rogue Shakespeare Stout
Stone Arrogant Bastard
Stone Levitation
Stone Old Guardian
Terrapin Wake N Bake Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout
Terrapin Rye Pale Ale
Wychwood Hobgoblin

Just a quick reminder that all of this information is possible because of the hard work of Jamil and Tasty. Please listen to the show, whether live, on the BN website, or subscribe on iTunes. I credit much of my progress as a brewer to listening to the shows on The Brewing Network. I own both of Jamil's books and reference them regularly. If you enjoy those shows and the information, please consider donating. Also, please support the show's sponsor, Northern Brewer.

Thanks.

Eric

Sierra Nevada Celebration (Jan 31, 2011)
Homebrewing beer. The Can You Brew It? crew attempts to homebrew the very popular Celebration Ale from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company. Craft beer legend Steve Dresler, brewmaster at Sierra, tells us how to make the beer, but is that enough? Tune in and see if Tasty was able to craft this Brewcaster favorite.

Spring_Chicken said:
Sierra Nevada Celebration (Jan 31, 2011)
Homebrewing beer. The Can You Brew It? crew attempts to homebrew the very popular Celebration Ale from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company. Craft beer legend Steve Dresler, brewmaster at Sierra, tells us how to make the beer, but is that enough? Tune in and see if Tasty was able to craft this Brewcaster favorite.

It was not cloned. Jamil stated "we are as far off as we have ever been" I can post it later if people are still interested.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

It was not cloned. Jamil stated "we are as far off as we have ever been" I can post it later if people are still interested.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I agree with you Eric. You should stick to only "cloned" recipes per the show. I am really enjoying the talk about actually brewing these recipes in each of their separate threads. I guess I am going to have to do something similar when i get all the BCS recipes done. It would be nice to have a discussion on each of those as well. Keep up the good work, I know how difficult it is to input this stuff. It was hard doing fifty reading from a book, listening and writing them down is way tougher to do. Just wanted to let you know again how much I appreciate you doing this.:mug:

I agree with you Eric. You should stick to only "cloned" recipes per the show. I am really enjoying the talk about actually brewing these recipes in each of their separate threads. I guess I am going to have to do something similar when i get all the BCS recipes done. It would be nice to have a discussion on each of those as well. Keep up the good work, I know how difficult it is to input this stuff. It was hard doing fifty reading from a book, listening and writing them down is way tougher to do. Just wanted to let you know again how much I appreciate you doing this.:mug:

Ditto . . .

Just a quick reminder that all of this information is possible because of the hard work of Jamil and Tasty. Please listen to the show, whether live, on the BN website, or subscribe on iTunes. I credit much of my progress as a brewer to listening to the shows on The Brewing Network. I own both of Jamil's books and reference them regularly. If you enjoy those shows and the information, please consider donating. Also, please support the show's sponsor, Northern Brewer.

Thanks.

Eric

I'm new here, what show? If there is an internet or radio show on brewing I would love to know about it. Thanks

Why doesn't the sponsor,northern brewer, package the ones that are considered to be cloned in convenient kits?

Back