Can you believe it's been TEN YEARS? Anniversary Sale + Giveaway @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on 10 years Kegconnction! You guys are great!
Purchased my Co2 setup from you and have been drooling over your nitro setups. Soon..........very soon.

Congrats on 10 years! Only placed 1 order with you guys so far but shipping was super fast and customer service was great. Keep up the good work!

Congrats on 10 years!

I bought my kit from you two years ago and now I'll need to order more for a 3 tap system.

Congrats! I had great customer service the last time I called in to Keg Connection. I was asking about a Tap Rite Hex Nipple and your webmaster took my call and had the part added to your website within the hour. Then he called back to make sure I could find the part number. Definitely my vendor of choice for kegging solutions.

What I like about Kegconnection is that they allow you to customize your order when purchasing a draft tower. For example I want to replace the single tap 2.5" tower which came with my kegerator with a triple tap 3" tower, but I only need to purchase one new faucet at a great price. Kegconnection will accommodate. Even better is that I can select a 100% stainless beer pathway if I want. Try doing that from any of the other guys.

Man I placed my first ever order for a keg kit from you guys a while ago and it's still going. Best regulator of the budget variety I have ever purchased

Latest posts

Back