Calling all gamers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcmobrewer

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone thinks about the ps4 vs xbox one situation. I would be especially curious to hear from people who own both.

I own a ps4 but I'd be lying if I said I haven't been a little disappointed so far. However I have not played the new infamous and The Last of Us is one of my favorite games of all time. So I'm a little hesitant to give up on it.

So, I'm curious what all the console owners out there think!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I don't own either, still loving my 360. I just sold my ps3...

IMHO, I feel like this is the equivalent of Mac vs. PC.... IF you're willing to voice your opinion, you probably choose via brand. I loved the ps3, but for some reason... Halo has me by the nuts.

All I can do is recommend BioShock!

Yeah I really loved my 360 too. One thing I miss the most is the controller. The ps4's controller is definitely an upgrade from ps3 but xbox 360 and one have it beat by a long shot in my opinion. The DRM stuff had me rattled at first but they rectified that at least

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

PC Master Race.

But really, being a big DIYer (homebrew, duh), I had to build my own gaming device. Thank you tax return.

I've really been considering that here lately to be honest. Been looking into the steam box thing. I just really like the feel of a controller more than a keyboard and mouse. Also, I enjoy the integrated nature of the new consoles. I find kinect intriguing as well, although my experience with the ps eye has been less than memorable.

I appreciated the integrated nature of a console... until Chromecast came out... and when I was in early high school I couldn't bring myself to keyboard and mouse.... then a fun game came out called UT2004 and I can't seriously keep up with a controller... but I kick but with keyboard and mouse :)

Back