Buying some 5 gal corni's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sub1427

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website or place around CT to get used corni's and kegging setups? Im on a tight budget considering I'm a waiter and most of my money goes towards school. Were looking to get 2-3 used (cleaned and checked) kegs and all the hookups. Any of you pros out there know a good place? Let me know. Cheers.:mug:

I would check out brewers discount get the $12.50 corni kegs and a $2 gasket set. Look at the rest of their online catalog to find the rest of your needs.
(You are on the east coast so shipping might kill this deal for you)

sub1427 said:
Does anyone know a good website or place around CT to get used corni's and kegging setups? Im on a tight budget considering I'm a waiter and most of my money goes towards school. Were looking to get 2-3 used (cleaned and checked) kegs and all the hookups. Any of you pros out there know a good place? Let me know. Cheers.:mug:

You are a waiter? For starters, check with your bar manager, or bartender. They probably have a few lying around collectong dustin the basement somewhere. Keep it on the DL and you may be able to score them for free since they aren't being used ;)

Depending on the age of the resturant and how much of a pack rat the owner/manager is you might even be able to score the old fittings as well.

Talk to the restaurant owner/manager where you are a waiter. Or talk to the soda delivery guy. You might be able to get some for the deposit.

AleJoe said:
off topic but I grew up in Wilton, 70-82 :D small world

wow.. you gew up in a matter of 12 years! I'm on year 31 with two kids, and I still don't consider myself a grown-up yet. :ban:

sub1427 said:
Ale-Joe, where abouts in wilton? I'm right on the boarder of westport and norwalk?

I lived off 33 right next to Ridgefield, 68 Scarlet Oak Dr. Love it if you had a digi camera to take pics of the old house :D

Back