burner installation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgraham602

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i'm sure i'll get dinged by someone for overlapping a thread that has already been posted. :mug:

I am drawing up plans for a local welder to help build me a stand...finally!

i am going to use banjo burners. my question is....what is the easiest way to attach them to the stand? i looks like there are 4 holes on the outside for screws. I'm planning on having the welder make a box that is about the exact diameter of the burners. then i'll drill holes and screw them in place.

does that sound right? anyone have a better way? :)

thanks!!!!

Most people just have angles welded onto the stands in the middle of each of the 4 sides and then screw the burner into the angles. The burner inlet will end up angled outward. That is the simplest method.

Here's another: http://www.brewershardware.com/12-Heat-Shield-Burner-Mount.html. This has the added benefit of adjust-ability and wind shield built in.

Best advice: KISS. You'll have enough to worry about without having to come up with something fancy here. Just make sure you have a way to shield wind and that the burner can be adjusted up and down.

Latest posts

Back