Bullfrog Grrrz Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** 9/26-9/27. Do it the week after. ****ing Pope is going to cause havoc.

Watch Jean do a TH release too. And Kane while we're at it. ANTEAD is do to drop

**** 9/26-9/27. Do it the week after. ****ing Pope is going to cause havoc.

Watch Jean do a TH release too. And Kane while we're at it. ANTEAD is do to drop

easy to get around to go to bullfrog that wknd

tired hands your ****ed i already called they do a release

antead would be good keep some of philly out haha

easy to get around to go to bullfrog that wknd

tired hands your ****ed i already called they do a release

antead would be good keep some of philly out haha

really none of it is good since i'll be away from 9/19-9/26 and nobody is going to do a #gopickitupformebro on grrrz or ANTEAD (if they decide to drop a double event that weekend... we all know it'll be soon)

not ****ed on TH.. will reserve that ish

anybody want some wicked weed for a #gopickitupformebro on grrrz? haha....

It's apparently 10/4. Just so happens to be my one year wedding anniversary. Missing out on this release again :(

Yeah on the other site they said 10/4

Oh it's on a Sunday? Yeah, never mind then, not doing a stupid long drive back same day to get back in time for work. I'll just stick with my original plan that weekend of getting drunk in Asheville.

If the release is 10/4 thats absolutely perfect. I get married the weekend before and can bring the new WIFE to mule a set… hopefully it doesn't end in divorce...

Does anyone know if they're going to do something similar to the last release with Pub club? Haven't heard anything through that.

It's apparently 10/4. Just so happens to be my one year wedding anniversary. Missing out on this release again :(
you'll just have to settle on drinking (?the previous release?) Grrrrz at Resolute Day in Nov.
and who knows where Vance will send any other Bullfrogs special releases...

Does anyone know if they're going to do something similar to the last release with Pub club? Haven't heard anything through that.

Frank said there would be more details to come this week. Im guessing some clarification will be posted but im pretty sure they will continue with that format of pub members buying the day before since thats the way it has always been. Also its written into the membership as one of the benfits to be allowed to buy bottles the day before public release.

Frank said there would be more details to come this week. Im guessing some clarification will be posted but im pretty sure they will continue with that format of pub members buying the day before since thats the way it has always been. Also its written into the membership as one of the benfits to be allowed to buy bottles the day before public release.
That's what I thought, but I knew with the influx of new members and such that things could potentially change. Just never heard after that. We shall see, as always haha.

That's what I thought, but I knew with the influx of new members and such that things could potentially change. Just never heard after that. We shall see, as always haha.

Kind of wish they would just do the pub club release more than a day before. As it worked last time it just motivated people making a long trip to get there even earlier and double dip. Not to mention that most of the people on line were also buying a membership so not many existing members benefited.

Le Roar Grrrz (non-fruited, 3rd St barrels -1/person)

• Le Roar Grrrz Melange (blueberry, blackberry & aronia berries -1/person)

• Le Roar Grrrz Blueberry (1/person)

• Le Roar Grrrz Blackberry (1/person)

• Le Roar Grrrz Plum (1/person)

• Le Roar Grrrz Druiven (Merlot grapes - 1/person)

(Each of these offerings are 100% wild-fermented, Belgian-inspired, lambic style ales, andhave spent on average, approximately two years, in neutral French oak)

Total cost for the full set/allotment is $180 (cash) or $30/bottle. Pub Club members and the general public are not required to buy the full allotment of bottles. To show our appreciation for the support we have received previously, full sets of (six) bottles will come in a free, event screen printed, cloth, partitioned wine bottle carrier. Additionally, once sets are purchased,show your receipt to receive your choice of a free event t-shirt or a satin-etched teku stemware glass. Additional shirts and glassware will be available for sale.

Dates and Times...

Pub Club Members will be able to start purchasing bottles on Saturday, October 3rd @ 10AM.

We will sell the allotted Pre-Sale bottles (100 sets of six or the equivalent thereof), until theyare gone.

General Public sales will start @ 9AM on Sunday October 4th (Approximately 325 remainingsets, or the equivalent thereof, will be available - First come, first served, until they are gone).

We’ll be opening up our 2nd floor banquet hall to enable more of you a place to relax, dine,share and partake in the special tap offerings after the release.

We know you’re the rebel type, and rules are a turn off, but in order to appease the masses and have the event work the best for everyone, we must set some ground rules.

• You must be 21+ (Obviously!) and have a valid ID to pick up bottles. It is not necessary to have your Pub Club Membership Card, as you will be receiving new cards at the event (We promise this time!).

• Cash Only - Come prepared or use the ATM located in the foyer of the Bullfrog, or in the Woodlands Bank lot next to the Bullfrog. This will improve line speed significantly.

• First-come, First-serve basis.

• No proxies.

• You may not reserve/hold bottles for pick-up.

• If you happen to be waiting in line, please be courteous and fair.

• We discourage the consumption of alcohol outside of our licensed establishment. If you choose to anyway, it is at your own risk. Keep in mind that we are neighbors with the Williamsport Police Department.

No selling of Pub Club memberships this go around until after the release.

So bullfrog is going to ride his grrrz thing out for a while, huh? I'd like to see some non-grrrz mixed in. Crime of passion not withstanding.

Kind of wish they would just do the pub club release more than a day before. As it worked last time it just motivated people making a long trip to get there even earlier and double dip. Not to mention that most of the people on line were also buying a membership so not many existing members benefited.

They did mention they won't be selling any pub club membership on the release days. That should help some. They also requested this time around that people get bottle either one day or the other.

They did mention they won't be selling any pub club membership on the release days. That should help some. They also requested this time around that people get bottle either one day or the other.
As if people will listen to them. If they don't take names and refuse to sell to you the next day, people will buy two sets.

As if people will listen to them. If they don't take names and refuse to sell to you the next day, people will buy two sets.

Some nice people will do as they ask, but the shitlords will be shitlords, except then there'll be less people with multiples of each bottle, so the asking price will be even higher. #economics #hype #shitlording

Latest posts

Back