Bullfrog Le Roar Grrrz Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if anyone's interested in carpooling to this cancelled release from NYC/Westchester/NJ area hit me up!

Just pitched the 3.5 hour drive to the wife as she said "sure". Not. Sure. If. Srs.

If she's game I'm game. Wish it wasn't cancelled. :(
As TB.com's unofficial marriage counselsor and resident bad decision making coach, im here to tell you this is a test.

How long have you been married? Nevermind, that doesnt matter.

The only way she says "sure" and really means "sure" is if you have children. And by children I mean you have recently become a father to your first born and the glow of your first "father's day as a father" is upon you and you can get away with murder. And even then, there will be repercussions - oh yes there will be - because you are a bastard of a father who chose to spend father's day weekend drinking/buying beer and not spending time with your offspring.

You are a terrible person for even thinking about going to this release.

Dont have kids? You are an even more terribler person (and I dont know why.)

LineTE="ajfa531, post: 295521, member: 492"]**** that Bullfrog ****. I'm going to Clyde Peeling's Reptiland.

- Joe[/QUOTE]

Line is not bad. No rare reptiles though.

I haven't had regular grrrz but it's a great beer. Hope everyone enjoys their bottles. Wish I could have made it but we had a great time at the nj charity bottle share instead

Back