• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Brutus 10 stand w/ 3 - 23tip Jet Propane Burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micahwitham

Reaction score
Got a Brutus 10 build that I made a few years back and am trying to upgrade to electric.
She's all manual, no control panel as of yet.
3 burners, all 23 Jet Tip Propane burners
Gas is plumbed in the back bar w/ no leaks.
Comes with heat shield, spot to attach pumps, low pressure regulator, Y fitting with garden hose connects plumbed to a valve in rigid copper over the HLT spot.
Live in Minneapolis.
$800

2014-01-02 18.48.51.jpg

2014-01-02 18.49.03.jpg

2014-01-02 18.49.13.jpg

2014-01-02 18.49.19.jpg

2014-01-02 18.50.09.jpg

I'm assuming that you are trying to keep the sale local? Or are you willing to have it shipped?

I suppose I would be willing to look into shipping it if you're willing to pay for it
I've never shipped anything that big so any thoughts on where to start?
micah

What are the dimensions of your stand, for shipping options..fedex has options and can be estimated on the website.

Correct, it does not include the pumps just the stand, the plumbing, the burners, the pump mounts, and the regulator.

Back