Bruery Societies 2015 Allocations/Discussion Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They claim they didn't have any.. or much of anything archived on that one. As much of a fan as I am of KCRW in general, I never bothered buying it because it was $20. Kind of wished I ticked it at least once.

Hoarders Archive Sale right now:
2014 Melange #1 - 4 bottle limit
2013 Wineification I - 1 bottle limit
2014 Mocha Wednesday - 2 bottle limit

Get on that before they sellout!

Hoarders Archive Sale right now:
2014 Melange #1 - 4 bottle limit
2013 Wineification I - 1 bottle limit
2014 Mocha Wednesday - 2 bottle limit

Get on that before they sellout!

That should have said 2015 MW not 2014

The Bruery Melange 10. A true out-of-the-park homerun. Tastes like Melange 3 mixed with cinnamon, spice, and just the faintest hint of chile on the finish, but nothing's overdone. Incredibly drinkable. Minimal alcohol burn. Just a fantastic night-time sipper.

tIidGE.jpg

Last edited:
The Bruery Melange 10. A true out-of-the-park homerun. Tastes like Melange 3 mixed with cinnamon, spice, and just the faintest hint of chile on the finish, but nothing's overdone. Incredibly drinkable. Minimal alcohol burn. Just a fantastic night-time sipper.

tIidGE.jpg

imperialking this is exactly the review we were looking to see.

Any rumors, confirmed or otherwise, about a separate Terreux society?

Seems initially unlikely.

Nick: How available will these beers be? Are we looking at a Terreux Society?

Jeremy: It will be the same quantity that we’ve had in the past, and we have the ability to do more beer here than we’ve ever done previously. When that quantity grows I have no idea. But I can say that we plan on being aggressive, and by aggressive I mean we plan on making some beer, and getting it out.

As for a Terreux Society, not that I’ve heard. Most of the Terreux beers will be allocated in the same way that they are now, a lot of these beers will go into Hoarders and Preservation Societies, and we’ll be doing some special beers for the Societies as well. As far as I know, there are no plans for a separate club.

Source: http://www.cabrewmasters.com/news/inside-the-bruery-terreux-meet-jeremy-grinkey/

Wow. Welp, their loss. I know many people who will drop next year and many potential customers (like myself) who won’t sign up if they do that.

Wow. Welp, their loss. I know many people who will drop next year and many potential customers (like myself) who won’t sign up if they do that.
Doubt they lose anything. Anyone who doesn't renew will just have their membership bought up by someone else. And then it it does finally come about (if ever) those people will probably have first crack at any new society. If you're enjoying things already, stay the course.

Doubt they lose anything. Anyone who doesn't renew will just have their membership bought up by someone else. And then it it does finally come about (if ever) those people will probably have first crack at any new society. If you're enjoying things already, stay the course.
All good points.

RS memberships were taken in manner of a few hours, and that's after all the infection BS. They're not losing any sleep over you not renewing.

RS memberships were taken in manner of a few hours, and that's after all the infection BS. They're not losing any sleep over you not renewing.

I don't think it's true that they don't care, or as you put it not losing sleep. Right now it's not hurting their bottom line. In fact the turn over may increase sales as new members probably max out more often. That said with all the surveys they do, they are trying to keep a pulse on the big picture and not just the 5% active on the beer boards.

Cuivre™

17% abv
$29.99 - $23.99
Purchase Limit: 6 BottlesThis beer will see general distribution

The traditional seventh anniversary gift is copper, so we've named our 7th anniversary ale "Cuivre" which is "copper" in French.

Cuivre is our seventh anniversary ale, loosely brewed in the English-style Old Ale tradition using our house Belgian yeast strain and then blended using the solera method. A portion of each of our anniversary ales is saved in our barrels and blended in with the next year's production, providing more complexity and depth of character that comes with age. Layered with complex flavors of dark fruit,vanilla, oak, and burnt sugar, Cuivre is a robust ale, surely the perfect beer to mark this major milestone.

Imperial Or Xata™

11.2% abv
$14.99 - $11.99
Purchase Limit: 4 bottles
Reserve Society Exclusive

Horchata is a traditional, sweet, milky drink originating in Spain and Latin America that has become quite popular in Southern California, particularly with Mexican cuisine. Our take on the traditionally non-alcoholic drink is a blonde ale brewed with a heavy dosing of rice, cinnamon and fresh vanilla beans along with lactose for a little extra creamy character. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was carbonated horchata. The flavor is hard to describe, but for those who know it, you know you love it. This limited edition variation on our seasonal release is spruced up with a bit more malt and more spice for an extra kick.

Latest posts

Back