Bru-Matic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howhownow

Reaction score
I am seriously considering picking up their single vessel controllers- it has the functionality I need and is a great price.

Does anyone own one and have anything to weigh in?

My main reservation at this point is that I can't seem to get in touch with the guy making them/ running the operation, and there is only limited anecdotes about the product on this forum. The website is up, but I reached out through the contact function as well as on HBT (where I believe his handle is Brumateur) with no response. I just don't want to be blasting my money out into cyberspace, and I also have a (seemingly) minor customization request.

Anyone been in contact with him lately?

I am seriously considering picking up their single vessel controllers- it has the functionality I need and is a great price.

Does anyone own one and have anything to weigh in?

My main reservation at this point is that I can't seem to get in touch with the guy making them/ running the operation, and there is only limited anecdotes about the product on this forum. The website is up, but I reached out through the contact function as well as on HBT (where I believe his handle is Brumateur) with no response. I just don't want to be blasting my money out into cyberspace, and I also have a (seemingly) minor customization request.

Anyone been in contact with him lately?
I believe the owner travels a lot... I know people who use his products and are happy but I have heard he is not the best at getting back to people quickly... I know a member here named "Hello" is using one of his panels.. maybe try messaging her?

BTW he also has an ebay store..

His prices are the best ive seen along with http://jaggerbushbrewing.com/DIGITAL-CONTROL_c_15.html when you compare the prices of the other end of the spectrum like auberins and High gravity who want upwards of $800 for a single element controller with simple on off switches for 120v outlets (pumps) and maybe an optional $40 timer or $1.50 alarm wired in with a $4 switch

Back