Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ed...any plans to carry it? Im going to order soon :tank:

You are the first person that has asked my for it, and if enough people ask me for it I would certainly carry it. If you do not mind waiting for some I can order some and ship it to you when it comes in. Just tell me how much you want.

2oz - $1.50
1lb - $5.00
5lbs - $20.00

Thanks,

Ed

Sorry to go OT; but, what is the benefit of using Potassium Metabisulfite SP over, say, Campden Tablets which Ed does carry.

I was under the impression the Campden Tablets were made up of Potassium Metabisulfite, am I incorrect?

Sorry to go OT; but, what is the benefit of using Potassium Metabisulfite SP over, say, Campden Tablets which Ed does carry.

I was under the impression the Campden Tablets were made up of Potassium Metabisulfite, am I incorrect?

Nealf you are correct Campden Tablets are made of Potassium Metabisulfite.

ok then what is the diff? I just want the chlorine out of my water :mad:

There is no difference. I was not sure how you wanted to use it. If you need to take the chlorine out of your water, then get the Campden Tablets. You use 1 tablet per gallon to remove the chlorine.

Ed

Hey Ed - are you guys located near the Cajun Meat Company? Yahoo is very vague as to exactly where you are. I am STOKED that you're close to me. I'm off Johnson Ferry Rd on Little Willeo...you are not only a great online shop, but you're my LHBS!

Hey Ed - are you guys located near the Cajun Meat Company? Yahoo is very vague as to exactly where you are. I am STOKED that you're close to me. I'm off Johnson Ferry Rd on Little Willeo...you are not only a great online shop, but you're my LHBS!

You know where the Mazzy's is just E of the East Lake shopping center on Roswell Road is? Its in one of the small shops in the shopping center in the parking lot behind Mazzy's. You turn off of Roswell Rd onto Barnes Mill Rd and then turn in to the left. Coming from J Ferry you'd be making a right onto Barnes Mill when you see the Mazzy's. If Cajun Meat Company is where I think it is, its right before that.

Ed, thanks for getting most of my order out ahead of the back-ordered Barley Crusher! Any word on when it will be available?

If you are leaving the Cajun Meat Company take a left onto Roswell Rd, and the another left at Barnes Mill Rd, and turn left into the parking lot. We are you guessed it left of the Karate School.

Hi Ed-

Do you have any March pump 809-PL-HS C pumps left (the ones with the center inlet)?

I can't find it by browsing your site, but can if I Google search it. If there is one left, I wants it:D

Thanks,
Justin

Hi Ed-

Do you have any March pump 809-PL-HS C pumps left (the ones with the center inlet)?

I can't find it by browsing your site, but can if I Google search it. If there is one left, I wants it:D

Thanks,
Justin

Sorry man no more of the center inlets in stock. We had to switch over to the 1/2" inlet and outlet version. So we will not be stocking the center inlet anymore. :(

I liked them better but the other version sells better.

Thanks,

Ed

Did I hear correctly that BW can ship to GA addresses now?? I've been wanting to give you a try for a while now but the shipping issue held me back...

-Tripod

Did I hear correctly that BW can ship to GA addresses now?? I've been wanting to give you a try for a while now but the shipping issue held me back...

-Tripod

We can ship to Georgia, or you can come into the store. Just got a map and a directions on the website. You can order online with instore pickup or just come on into the store. We have all the options now.

Make sure you introduce yourself as an HBT member when you come in. Everyone that works at the store is a HBT member.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed, you guys did it again. Ordered around 3pm on Monday and I had my package on my desk at 1:30pm today, Thursday. Awesome service! I don't know how you pack and ship so quickly. I've said it before, and I will say it again, you have my business for life! :mug:

We can ship to Georgia, or you can come into the store. Just got a map and a directions on the website. You can order online with instore pickup or just come on into the store. We have all the options now.

Make sure you introduce yourself as an HBT member when you come in. Everyone that works at the store is a HBT member.

Thanks,

Ed

Oh, this is just all kinds of awesome! :D I live on the other side of ATL from you guys (closer to Athens) so I have a really hard time finding time to stop by but being able to order/ship to GA...pure gold! However, since all of your crew are HBT members I may have to just make the trip for that reason alone.

You are definitely getting my next order...:mug:

-Tripod

Went to my LHBS earlier this week hoping to buy a bunch of Light and Ex-Light DME for a bunch of planned brews. They were out and didn't expect any in for at least a week. Other stores that carried it either had sky-high prices ($16.99 for 3lbs!!!) or were too far away to warrant the time and gas, so I bought my first DME online from you folks on Wed. 21 pounds. Didn't expect it until next week sometime, but arrived Friday! Two days shipping. Un-frickin-believable for the price. Way to go! I get to brew tomorrow now instead of next weekend!

I was initially upset when I saw that the shipper would be Fedex. I've had a lot of trouble with them locally. They have a habit of saying they tried to deliver something without actually showing up, even if I'm home, and then demanding that I drive 15+ miles to their office to pick it up myself. They really don't cater to home-delivery like UPS does. I had no trouble with them on this order, though, and will place future orders with MHW until such time as Fedex lets me down.

Hey Ed, is there any way of tracking the shipping of Blichman pots and ball valves? I know they get drop shipped from somehwhere here in Indiana... just curious... still waiting on plenty of parts.

Hey Ed, is there any way of tracking the shipping of Blichman pots and ball valves? I know they get drop shipped from somehwhere here in Indiana... just curious... still waiting on plenty of parts.

We will send you out an email with the tracking information as soon as we receive it from Blichmann. I will inquire as to where we are at in terms of getting them out to you, but I am confident they should ship sometime this week.

Thanks,

Ed

We will send you out an email with the tracking information as soon as we receive it from Blichmann. I will inquire as to where we are at in terms of getting them out to you, but I am confident they should ship sometime this week.

Thanks,

Ed

Thanks Ed... when those show up, I should be able to fabricate almost the entire sysem. I think I am going with BCS for a virtual control panel sort of thing.

Once they ship, should only be a day or so before I see them... must be down the road somewhere!

Thanks Ed... when those show up, I should be able to fabricate almost the entire sysem. I think I am going with BCS for a virtual control panel sort of thing.

Once they ship, should only be a day or so before I see them... must be down the road somewhere!

Shipped yesterday, so it will be there very soon.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed I know your a busy man, but do you have any idea as to wheen the back ordered better bottles, and big bottles of star san will be in? Also THANK YOU SIR for sending some sanitizer with the rest of my order while i waited for the other! I desperately needed some sanitizer.

Eric.

Ed, got my shipping confirmation before 9am today....

FedEx dropped the Blichmans at 11am...

WOW, thanks bro...

Ed I know your a busy man, but do you have any idea as to wheen the back ordered better bottles, and big bottles of star san will be in? Also THANK YOU SIR for sending some sanitizer with the rest of my order while i waited for the other! I desperately needed some sanitizer.

Eric.

They are scheduled for delivery today. :ban:

Thanks,

Ed

Ed-
I received my shipment yesterday. I ordered a 5 gallon kettle so I can brew indoors this winter and a PM Pale Ale recipe. Thanks for the fast ship! The brew builder works awesome. I have to admit I was a little confused when I opened the box and there was only one bag of grain though. Then I realized all of the grain for the recipe was in there!:drunk:
Thanks for the good service
Killian

Great site, just invested in some new equipment. Easy, great prices, love the flat shipping...can't wait for everything to arrive.

Brewed my first batch with ingredients from BMW over the weekend. Been buying grains online from a few distributors with no decent efficiency, got 75% right out of the gate with BWM grains! Great products and fast shipping. Will be ordering again from BMW in the future!
:mug:

I would like to say a big thank you to Ed and everybody at Brewmasters for helping me out last week. Stopped in 4 out of 6 days and bought some ingredients, better bottle, etc and got another friend of mine to start purchasing there too. Top notch service and excellent prices on everything not to mention the store is only 1/2 mile from my apartment.
If you have the opportunity to stop by and visit Ed, you will be glad you did.

Ed, just so you know, I'm gonna have to come by sometime in the next day or 2 and get another regular fermenting bucket with lid and airlock and some more Montrachet yeast sometime this week to brew another 5 gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein since I have an extra 2 pounds of corn sugar laying around.:mug:

EDIT: 1000th post in this thread!! Woo Hoo!

Latest posts

Back