Brewmasters Warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not believe it but yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of us opening up on line. Man a year goes by so fast. Thank you so much for everyone that has supported us, during our first year. I am looking forward to many many more.

Congratulations Ed! From my experience, you run an outstanding operation with top notch customer service. Top Notch! Keep up with the good work and hopefully it's the start of many prosperous years to come.

I've logged in and ordered before but never tried setting up a recipe in the Brew Builder. Is it possible to make a recipe and get the discount if not buying all the ingredients in the recipe? I have bulk base malt, but would still be ordering specialty malts and yeast for my recipes...

Just wanted to let ya know that I got my first order from BW yesterday. I brewed that order today. Awsome. Great customer service. Even got a phone call oking a substitution before it was shipped. Just awsome. I have received some other orders from some other places with some subs that were not ok with me. and wasnt even notified till I went digging in the box. Not theese guys they rock. :rockin: So i will be a repeat customer.

Eric.

I've logged in and ordered before but never tried setting up a recipe in the Brew Builder. Is it possible to make a recipe and get the discount if not buying all the ingredients in the recipe? I have bulk base malt, but would still be ordering specialty malts and yeast for my recipes...

You sure can. Find the recipe you want and click customize with brew builder. Click buy recipe, and 0 out anything that you do not want, and click buy this recipe at the bottom

If you are making one from scratch then just make it minus the base grains.

As long as the recipe is purchased through the Brew Builder you can get the discount.

Thanks,

Ed

I lost my recipe/brewing log book. Luckily I put all my good recipes into my recipe book on Brewmasters Warehouse. I may have lost my notes but I still have my recipes.
Thanks for providing such a great online store.

I lost my recipe/brewing log book. Luckily I put all my good recipes into my recipe book on Brewmasters Warehouse. I may have lost my notes but I still have my recipes.
Thanks for providing such a great online store.

Very nice to see that we could be there for you. Just a quick recipe counts shows 734 shared recipes online, and a total of shared and unshared recipes is over 2500. So there are a lot of people using the Brew Builder and doing some saving.

Ed,

What method is the 6.99 shipping special shipped? Do you think there is any chance of getting it by Sunday, I ordered today. Not a biggy - just wondering.

Thanks,
First order - love your site!
John.

Ed,

What method is the 6.99 shipping special shipped? Do you think there is any chance of getting it by Sunday, I ordered today. Not a biggy - just wondering.

Thanks,
First order - love your site!
John.

John,

The special shipping is FedEx Ground service. You are a 2 day ship from us, and your order will ship either today or tomorrow, so Sunday is a piece of cake.

Thanks for the order,

Ed

Ed,
Have you considered adding a "wish list" feature to the site? It would have saved me a few headaches during Christmas letting people know what I want. Would have been a lot easier to just point them to my wish list and say "pick something."

Ed,
Have you considered adding a "wish list" feature to the site? It would have saved me a few headaches during Christmas letting people know what I want. Would have been a lot easier to just point them to my wish list and say "pick something."

Yes I have not only considered it but also put it on the list of things to get done. It would have not been done before Christmas, so we put it off until we get some other things taken care of.

Ed,

Left a comment through your website, but also wanted to mention it here. (love the site btw! keep up the good work. :rockin:)

When I was ordering, I briefly saw a page that laid out all the ingredients from my recipe plus their unit prices. Now I can only find them by searching each ingredient. I know I would find it useful to have those listed on the receipt under the recipe price so that I had them in one place to input into my brewing spreadsheet/database.

Doesn't really matter, just a suggestion.

:mug:

Ed,

Left a comment through your website, but also wanted to mention it here. (love the site btw! keep up the good work. :rockin:)

When I was ordering, I briefly saw a page that laid out all the ingredients from my recipe plus their unit prices. Now I can only find them by searching each ingredient. I know I would find it useful to have those listed on the receipt under the recipe price so that I had them in one place to input into my brewing spreadsheet/database.

Doesn't really matter, just a suggestion.

:mug:

I saw your comment, and I did forward it onto the web guys, so we can certainly make the change at some point in the future. There is also a work around in the mean time. If you open up your recipe into the Brew Builder, by using the customize button, and then click Buy Recipe it will show all of the pricing for everything in the recipe.

Thanks,

Ed

Am i still able to take advantage of your grand opening sale? I ordered from you during your cyber monday sale and was very happy with everything. Shipped quick thanks

edit: I'm an idiot, i didn't look at the year.

Do not worry about another sale. We will have another one at some point. Not sure when, but I will be posting about it when it does happen.

Thanks,

Ed

Very nice to see that we could be there for you. Just a quick recipe counts shows 734 shared recipes online, and a total of shared and unshared recipes is over 2500. So there are a lot of people using the Brew Builder and doing some saving.

Now if only there were some way to tell which recipes turned out well and which ones didnt... A comment/rating system might be useful.

Now if only there were some way to tell which recipes turned out well and which ones didnt... A comment/rating system might be useful.

There is rating system with comments in place. We just need some people to post about the recipes that they brew. Some have ratings but most do not. So please review the recipes you brew. Even if it is your own recipe, and you would not rate it a 5 star recipe. Of course EdWort's Haus Pale Ale has the most reviews and a stellar 5 star rating. :mug:

screenshot.jpg

I can not believe it but yesterday marked the 1 year anniversary of us opening up on line. Man a year goes by so fast. Thank you so much for everyone that has supported us, during our first year. I am looking forward to many many more.

I a little late, but congrats on 1 year!!

I placed my last order with you, and i was very impressed with your quality and customer service, not to mention that i was able to save a lot on my recipes even with shipping to AK.

keep up the good work.

holiday hours -

does anyone know their holiday hours? just wondering if they are closed through new years or if they will be open between christmas and new years. thanks.

edit: i really do hope they take the MUCH deserved time off, though

Heh, so SWMBO was telling me that there was a bit of a fiasco ordering my christmas gifts. I gave them a list of stuff to choose from, and between mom's inability to convey what she wants and Dad's inability to listen they some how they managed to order one of everything on the list. I'm sure you remember. Let me apologize for them by proxy and thanks for being a good sport :D

Looks like I hooked you up with some business this holiday season lol. Word spread quickly about your shop and I am now loaded up with gift certificates! Now the question is how to spend it...

holiday hours -

does anyone know their holiday hours? just wondering if they are closed through new years or if they will be open between christmas and new years. thanks.

edit: i really do hope they take the MUCH deserved time off, though

We will be open during the week between Christmas and New Year's Day. We will be closed New Year's Day but we will be open the rest of the week.

Thanks,

Ed

Heh, so SWMBO was telling me that there was a bit of a fiasco ordering my christmas gifts. I gave them a list of stuff to choose from, and between mom's inability to convey what she wants and Dad's inability to listen they some how they managed to order one of everything on the list. I'm sure you remember. Let me apologize for them by proxy and thanks for being a good sport :D

No apology needed, I can understand how difficult it can be getting gifts from someone that does not know about brewing. That is what we are here for.

Thanks,

Ed

Ed,

I noticed you have carboy caps for sale on your website. However, it doesn't say which size they are. Do you carry both sizes (for <= 5 gal carboys and for 6/6.5 gal carboys)?

Thanks,

Ed,

I noticed you have carboy caps for sale on your website. However, it doesn't say which size they are. Do you carry both sizes (for <= 5 gal carboys and for 6/6.5 gal carboys)?

Thanks,

From what I've read I'm pretty sure its a one size fits all deal. Sorry Ed if I'm wrong about this, I'm sure you'll respond either way.

Hey Ed do you carry - Potassium Metabisuphite SP?

Also with the portable CO2...is there a big difference between the 12gr and 16gr?

12gr * 12 cartridges = 144gr
16*10 = 160

So for 16 more gr its $10 :eek:

Hey Ed do you carry - Potassium Metabisuphite SP?

Also with the portable CO2...is there a big difference between the 12gr and 16gr?

12gr * 12 cartridges = 144gr
16*10 = 160

So for 16 more gr its $10 :eek:

No we do not carry Potassium Metabisuphite SP, sorry.

The difference between the 2 is not so much the amount of CO2 but how often you have to change them out. The 16 gram one because they are bigger do not have to be changed as often. Not sure if it is worth it to me personally but ....

Ed... I just gave you over $1000 yesterday. Merry Xmas to you and yours, I have such an understanding SWMBO!

I noticed that for sure. Thank you very much for the order. Merry Xmas to you and your family, and have a Happy New Year.

Thanks,

Ed

We sure will Ed... thanks for your support over the past year. I have really enjoyed having a relaible resource like you around. Hope to be able to make a few more orders like that from you in 2010!

No we do not carry Potassium Metabisuphite SP, sorry.

The difference between the 2 is not so much the amount of CO2 but how often you have to change them out. The 16 gram one because they are bigger do not have to be changed as often. Not sure if it is worth it to me personally but ....
Thanks Ed...any plans to carry it? Im going to order soon :tank:

Back