Brewing in Toledo, Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may brew a batch this weekend. Shoot me a message if you want to see how BIAB works and how easy it is. I need to get another IPA in the line up.

I get almost all of my stuff from Titgemiers in Toledo. Bulk grain as well as specialty grains are extremely reasonable. Which is why I shop there almost exclusively. I can explain in more detail if you like.

Bummer, I am working 72 hour weeks on nights for the next 2-3 weeks. I would love to do a BIAB tutorial, and glad to see Toledo area brewers still active, but it is going to be the 2nd or 3rd week of may before I have any social time again. Are there any clubs active in the area?
Titgemiers is about equal distance from me as HomeBrew Ohio, all a matter if I am going anywhere else.

Bummer, I am working 72 hour weeks on nights for the next 2-3 weeks. I would love to do a BIAB tutorial, and glad to see Toledo area brewers still active, but it is going to be the 2nd or 3rd week of may before I have any social time again. Are there any clubs active in the area?
Titgemiers is about equal distance from me as HomeBrew Ohio, all a matter if I am going anywhere else.

Frogtown hoppers is the club in the area. All kinds of things going on.

We are doing many different barrel projects. I'm involved in a sour barrel and we just ordered the yeast.

There is something going on about twice per week. I don't go to a lot of events myself but the club is extremely active. There's a brew day about once a week too.

Shoot me a message if you're interested. We can get you involved via Facebook if you have that.

Latest posts

Back