Brewie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not purposely trolling it's just the situation is so ridiculously hilarious that describing it aloud comes off trollish to the few that defend the companys epic failure the "brewie". If your happy with the system great. Cheers
vs what? picobrew taking customer's money for over a year? There might be a dozen still functioning zymatics out there. They won't be working much longer now that they pretty much refuse to service them without being paid $$$. Their solution to a faulty glycol loop/hex and endless error1 problems is to run a clean cycle.

Did you buy a Brewie and have a bad experience? Just seems odd to pop into a thread and just go off. Have you been reading the thread since November....issues are being resolved and feedback is mostly positive. Would I be pissed if I had a major issue and the company told me to pound sand, absolutely. Personally, I am in this hobby to have fun, I love gadgets and know there is risk with first/second/third generation first of their kind type systems. I don't understand how people get so worked up about a piece of brewing equipment. PicoBrew and Brewie are the only companies I am aware of with systems like this....with BrewBoss getting close to this level of automation. Both companies have responded to my issues with 1 business day....often same day. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.

Not sure why some people need to stop in to troll a thread. I’m 5 batches in, no issues. So far liking it better than my Zymatic. They just need to continue to refine the recipe crafter....the new Z/Zymatic crafter is better....I just use BeerSmith so it’s not that big of a deal.

Maybe I am in the dark here on this recipe issue, I can't find any recipes other then the pad recipes that are optimized for Brewie, and this is my only issue, I have an unlimited recipe data base but don't feel like I want to experiment/modify to test them in Brewie, the machine options like the step mash temps/times/water levels are just one example, all of those options are not available for the propane burner/keggle days of my past! it would be nice if more plug and play brewer friendly recipes for Brewie, a quick question on beersmith, is there a Brewie equipment profile there? this would make recipe adjustment easy..
Simple guy here I brew to drink not experiment.

Maybe I am in the dark here on this recipe issue, I can't find any recipes other then the pad recipes that are optimized for Brewie, and this is my only issue, I have an unlimited recipe data base but don't feel like I want to experiment/modify to test them in Brewie, the machine options like the step mash temps/times/water levels are just one example, all of those options are not available for the propane burner/keggle days of my past! it would be nice if more plug and play brewer friendly recipes for Brewie, a quick question on beersmith, is there a Brewie equipment profile there? this would make recipe adjustment easy..
Simple guy here I brew to drink not experiment.

I hear you. Honestly, this is probably my biggest disappointment after brewing on the Zymatic and even my eBIAB system. Picobrew has a large public user database of recipes you can add to your profile and just add ingredients and go. If there are step mashes involved they will already programmed. The Brewie interface isn’t great either...I wish you could see all the steps at once on a tablet or computer like Picobrew has it set up.

With the Zymatic I could achieve very close to the efficiencies of their “high efficiency “ mash program by just doing a single infusion mash with a 20min mash out. I plan to do a few brews on the Brewie to see how it goes.

Unfortunately, there is not a profile set up in BeerSmith yet.. but Brewie provided a guide to set it up https://brewie.org/brewie-in-beersmith/. My beers have been coming out within a few points of what my BeerSmith predictions have been.

Did you buy a Brewie and have a bad experience? Just seems odd to pop into a thread and just go off. Have you been reading the thread since November....issues are being resolved and feedback is mostly positive. Would I be pissed if I had a major issue and the company told me to pound sand, absolutely. Personally, I am in this hobby to have fun, I love gadgets and know there is risk with first/second/third generation first of their kind type systems. I don't understand how people get so worked up about a piece of brewing equipment. PicoBrew and Brewie are the only companies I am aware of with systems like this....with BrewBoss getting close to this level of automation. Both companies have responded to my issues with 1 business day....often same day. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones.
Of course I didn't buy a brewie. I wasnt born yesterday and was on the forum since the device came out. Majority of the early backers did have major issues and didnt get a refund. All you need to do to see why the brewie failed is read this thread from page one. I popped into the thread to answer the question asked a few post prior. The reason the thread is dying is because the brewie is a turd so nobodys buying them . Cheers

Of course I didn't buy a brewie. I popped into the thread to answer the question asked a few post prior. The reason the thread is dying is because the brewie is a turd so nobodys buying them . Cheers

Since you didn't buy and don't use a Brewie you couldn't possibly answer my question. You are just here to cause problems, so go away. We don't need the opinion of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.
I happen to pose the question to see how brewing is going for those that do have the machine. We come here to get informed and learn how to use our machines more effectively.

I've been brewing for some time now and if I were going to teach someone to brew it would be with the Brewie+. You can see, control and change every step of the process perfect for the beginning brewer of for the well worn old @#×er like me. We may hit bumps in the road but that goes for any new technology, with that said the issues have been worked out for the most part and the Brewie seems to be working like a champ. It is a hell of a lot easier to overshoot your temperature (or undershoot) with a pot and burner and we don't have to worry about dumping 5 gallons of boiling wort on ourselves.

I don't need any first hand experience to understand why it failed. Enjoy your brewie. Cheers

Just tapped a NZ Pilsner this afternoon I brewed on the Brewie. I used 100% Mecca Grade estate Pilsner malt....late addition and DH Nelson hops. Wow, I can really tell the difference with this malt over the Briess pilz I was using.....highly recommended. Bit on the pricey side though.

I have watched this thread from the beginning and have seen what Blazinlow86 is referring to. But he hasn't kept up. The product, IMO, was put on the market before MAJOR kinks were worked out. Their customer service was terrible in the beginning.

But, it seem they have ironed out the major issues with the machine and it also appears that their customer service has improved dramatically. IMO, they still have a long way to go to make a truly good product. I would not be in the market for one any way.

But it is not nearly as bad as Blazinlow86 is putting forward.

Hey guys - newcommer here.
I've also followed this thread for some time.
I agree with Blazinlow86 in that they put the machine on the market before it was really completely ready.
However, this is something you see a lot of places these days.
Yes, it gave a bad first impression - but that actually doesn't mean that the product (or the thread for that matter) is dying.
As someone else stated, reading through the thread, you can actually see, that the company works on fixing the faults that the initial product had.
My view on the brewie is that it's a very interesting piece of equipment. It is not cheap - but comparing it to other systems, I keep returning here to read up on peoples experiences. There are other upcomming systems like the Minibrew, picobrew Z etc. that also seem interesting, but the brewie has been out longer, so it has had that much longer to work on fixing the teething problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like this thread is dying out.... either everyone is having perfect brew sessions with their Brewie or nobody is brewing. For me, perfect brew session while have a couple of brews with a friend. He was flabbergasted by how easy it was to use the machine but then asked me if it took the "fun" out of brewing. My answer of course was "hell no! I can finally brew without help and I can brew while doing something else, like drinking this fine brew from the keg you keep running to." I brewed a scotch ale last night and things went so smoothly that I forgot to take my og.
Only issue I had was that I had the machine do a full clean before I brewed and linked in with my tablet so I could keep an eye on it while I was doing something else. After that was finished and I ran the short clean and flushed all the lines to make sure there was no soap residue then started my brew. Only problem was that I couldn't connect to the Brewie with my phone. It was not a big deal for me but should have probably restarted the machine when switching from the tablet to the phone.

Did you get your outlet replaced?
This was the specific posit i replied to. My opinion on why the thread was dying. If you don't like my opinion than ignore it or be more specific when you post as to who your allowing to respond. I'll continue to stop in periodically to remind new members that the brewie isn't what it was advertised as and to do some research prior to buying it. Imho it's a failure. Your welcome to your own opinions also. Cheers

Anyway...... does anyone have a decent homebrew supply nearby in the Midwest that isn't charging $60 for a bag for Briess 2 row. I found it online for 30 something and for 40 something but shipping was another 30+ from one of those. I might as well drive to Minnesota to get some. I could drive my wifes little pip squeak car and still pay less.

My Brewie still works great, it isn't dead. I have a bigger pipeline of beer waiting to be tapped than ever before. I will continue to update this thread after each brewing session, good or bad. My experience with Brewie has finally tipped to the positive. Brew day is a breeze compared to my 3 vessel HERMS system.

For recipe sharing, I believe the original intent was to create an online community with a message board and the ability to download other user recipes. Brewie has access to all of our created recipes and tracks each brewing session. My guess is hosting a message board and creating a portal to access and download recipes has proven to be more difficult than originally contemplated.

power outlet is was plugged in.
The next day when I tried it again my GFCI outlet was tripped and had to be reset. .

Here is something I found and so a little more research might be in order for you or anyone else if you are using a 15 amp circuit to power your Brewie.

"For continuous loads (on for more than three hours) the limit is 20% lower. So for 15-amp breaker, you can't draw more than 12 amps from the circuit for more than three hours, or 1440 watts (12A x 120V)."
https://books.google.com/books?id=h...National Electric Code" "Article 100"&f=false

I can imagine this is compounded even more by the variable amount of voltage coming into your (or any home), for example I have exactly 120.1 v coming from a dining room outlet today but last summer that same outlet had 114.... volts.

I sure ther are better resources out there but I just happen to stumble across that and thought I would pass it along.

My Brewie still works great, it isn't dead. I have a bigger pipeline of beer waiting to be tapped than ever before. I will continue to update this thread after each brewing session, good or bad. My experience with Brewie has finally tipped to the positive. Brew day is a breeze compared to my 3 vessel HERMS system.

For recipe sharing, I believe the original intent was to create an online community with a message board and the ability to download other user recipes. Brewie has access to all of our created recipes and tracks each brewing session. My guess is hosting a message board and creating a portal to access and download recipes has proven to be more difficult than originally contemplated.

I am definitly brewing more and sharing more beer since getting the Brewie. My outlook on the Brewie has always been positive except when they were moving offices in December and response time was slow. I'm just so happy to be brewing again that a little bump in the road is not going to derail my giddy schoolboy demeanor. And I'm certainly not going to let some d bag dissuade me from being happy with my purchase of a very fine product.
The only time I actually had a problem with my Brewie was during the last update and I'm pretty sure that was caused by me nicking the circuit board. All other things I have done were preventative repairs to keep this thing running for years to come. Even though the SWMBO has already asked if I was looking for the next big thing in brewing yet and passing this on to our oldest.

There is a face page thing that I have never used since I don't use that. Not sure what is there or if there are recipes . I'm sure there are more things to come with all of this you just have to be patient. I've had mine for 4 months now and have brewed more in that time than I ever did in any single year since I started brewing. Getting ready for the 8th this weekend and I still have not kept up with how fast they are emptying my kegs. The most I have had full at one time is 1 1/2. So either this thing makes decent beer or my family/friends are cheap drunks.

I wanted to let everyone know that there are more Brewie users out there like me who have been following this thread, without posting, for quite a while and it's been extremely helpful in troubleshooting issues. I have a B+ machine and just got done fixing the melted mash/boil connectors with parts from Máté.

I know some of you have put in a fan upgrade after replacing the cables, but has anyone not put in the fan upgrade and still had success over say at least 5+ brews? I haven't yet and would rather not cut the heat insulation if it's not 100% necessary.

I know some of you have put in a fan upgrade after replacing the cables, but has anyone not put in the fan upgrade and still had success over say at least 5+ brews? I haven't yet and would rather not cut the heat insulation if it's not 100% necessary.

I did the upgrade so I don't know, but keep in mind that someone did thermal testing after changing the wires and before installing fans, may even be the guy that came up with the fan idea, but the bottom line is that there was still excessive heat in the area. You can get the results of the testing a few pages back. Installing the fans and cutting the small area needed for ventilation has not affected the boil or heating times enough to make a noticeable difference if that is what you are concerned about. The new wires will probably hold up to the heat in the area much better but I wanted to do this one time and be done with it.

I wanted to let everyone know that there are more Brewie users out there like me who have been following this thread, without posting, for quite a while and it's been extremely helpful in troubleshooting issues. I have a B+ machine and just got done fixing the melted mash/boil connectors with parts from Máté.

When I replaced my melted cable connectors with new ones from Home Depot, they lasted 4 brews. The Brewie replacement cables look sturdier and have silicone sleeves but due to the high temperature in this area, this may still not be good enough. I did the fan upgrade and it is fairly easy. The majority of the work is the same as replacing the cables. You could wait and see and do both at the same time, if the upgraded connectors give you trouble again.

Five days ago I was blissfully unaware of the existence of a Brewie. Then I stumbled across this forum -- now in five evenings in I feel like I have read a novel comprised of 1700+ posts spanning almost 5 years.

Early optimism turned to dashed dreams, anger and despair - then like a Phoenix - both the developers and the end users seem to have found their way, pulling together to have the product they wanted from the beginning.

I'm amazed at the skills present in the homebrew world that so many of you are willing and able to diagnose, repair, modify and share your knowledge with the community.

Personally, I am a troglodyte for all things automated and digital - as you might gather from my avatar - but I loved hearing about your adventures in automated brewing.

In the end we all make beer - the way we want to and in a way we enjoy.

Brew On!

Five days ago I was blissfully unaware of the existence of a Brewie. Then I stumbled across this forum -- now in five evenings in I feel like I have read a novel comprised of 1700+ posts spanning almost 5 years.

First of all: Thanks for your nice reply to this thread. It was in fact that (and comming to the end for me reading this long and amazing thread) that made me sign up for an account.
Personally I first saw about Brewie last fall, and fell in love directly. Been brewing since 2001. But to get time to brew haven't been in par with the rate of consuming beer :)

My Brewie+ (230v) arrived today, so You can probaly guess what I will do this Easter...
Done the initial setup and calibration. So tomorrow we will rock it (ordered some pads to get some of the learning-curve out of the way).
Everything worked from start to finish,on first try. Except for my phone would not connect to Brewie, not automatically, nor with manually ip. But I can live with that right now.
And it seems like the power-button can only fire it up, not power it down (right or wrong, I don't know).

Happy Easter and Happy brewing.
And thanks for all Your information on this site.

// Kim

First of all: Thanks for your nice reply to this thread. It was in fact that (and comming to the end for me reading this long and amazing thread) that made me sign up for an account.
Personally I first saw about Brewie last fall, and fell in love directly. Been brewing since 2001. But to get time to brew haven't been in par with the rate of consuming beer :)

My Brewie+ (230v) arrived today, so You can probaly guess what I will do this Easter...
Done the initial setup and calibration. So tomorrow we will rock it (ordered some pads to get some of the learning-curve out of the way).
Everything worked from start to finish,on first try. Except for my phone would not connect to Brewie, not automatically, nor with manually ip. But I can live with that right now.
And it seems like the power-button can only fire it up, not power it down (right or wrong, I don't know).

// Kim
If you are not on the very latest firmware, you need to press the power button for 10 seconds or so before you get the shutdown dialog. When you shut down using this dialog, all hardware is put in a known state, so this is probaly preferred. Be aware that even when shut down, the 12V supply is still on, so I would always unplug it after the shutdown.
Do you have iOS or Android?

Have fun with your new toy!

// Kim

Power down takes a 10 second hold of power button even with the latest version.
Be sure to update to latest version 3.1.1..... requires multiple power ups when new.
Phone app (android) still iffy . I does work and is great for entering recipes but be sure to read my post on editing or deleting recipes.
I have not been able to switch from one android device to another without rebooting the machine.
I have found that trying to connect with app is easiest within the first minute or so of the end of machine boot. Seem like there may be some kind of timeout for the wifi, I could be wrong but I always seem to have more trouble and have to fiddle around if I wait too long. I have not really tested connectivity when the machine is wired.

Good luck, happy brewing. You will love how much less work is involved.

Also if you didn't download the recipe pages from Brewie do that, it will give you an idea about the pads you bought. Personally I would and did use them to practice entering new recipes so you can get the hang of it before you start building your own for the machine.

If you are not on the very latest firmware, you need to press the power button for 10 seconds or so before you get the shutdown dialog. When you shut down using this dialog, all hardware is put in a known state, so this is probaly preferred. Be aware that even when shut down, the 12V supply is still on, so I would always unplug it after the shutdown.

Volx:
Sorted it out how to shut down Brewie (onlu pulled the plug once :),
But thanks, and hope other people will know how to shut it down.
There is more to come, from my part, about Brewie, Good and bad things.
Don't know were to start - but happy there was a "develope mode" for cleaning the **** properly.
Edit: It seems like this forum has some auto correction mode witch made my answer looks a bit odd, apparently you could not say poo/bajs/ecxrement.

Power down takes a 10 second hold of power button even with the latest version.
Be sure to update to latest version 3.1.1..... requires multiple power ups when new.
Phone app (android) still iffy . I does work and is great for entering recipes but be sure to read my post on editing or deleting recipes.

Sorry. English is not my mother of tounge, and You (Voix and Still Brewn) just throwed me too much information in one time.
1. I've got to melt it
2. This forum keeps geting me mad, suddenly it's flipped to page 14 or something, then back again.
3. Now something real from this Easter brewing.
a) Wifi.connection was a brief, update to some 3,xxx whent well
b) Calibration when well. Then did a short clean. (Unit arrived thursday, and cleaning was then). First brew was friday.
c) Downloaded the app, but haven't been able to connect in any way - tried thousands of times.
d) First brewday (friday). Started with a test brew, but canceled it before boil (I whanted to brew :). Brewie started to sound awfully high (halfway in the first real brew - the sound is still there). Don't know if it is the pump or a fan, or something else (the sound keeps change in level, depending where the brewing is. In devmode (cleaning), I just know it is't that pump). [I have recorded some films]
e) In two days I've run through 3 SMASH pads. With Quicke clean, devmode, and a final quick clean I cleaned it in less than an hour.
f) The Brewie pads are are too optimistic (Munchener and Vienna can't compete with Pilsner malt). But their recepies get higher yeald than pilsner (all 5 kg)
g) Tweeked the last one a bit. And tried to spray clean water. Only Pilsner malt hit traget.
h) Cleaning is a h.e.l.l. - thanks to dev-mode (they should add a "Manually Brew Control Clean" option).

Just in short. Hope I can justify my new Brewie experience. And hopefully some improvements. If there is someone to listen at Brewie team and too change it.

// Kim

Last edited:
Be aware that even when shut down, the 12V supply is still on, so I would always unplug it after the shutdown.

1. Update was a breeze
2. 12v ???
3. Android.
a) Tried to connect both automatic and manually.
b) Pinged bot Brewie and my phone, Both replied as the should.
c) Tried the USB-to-Lan-adapter with Brewie, but no luck ther either.
d) Thanks for your support/effort.
a) Brewed three Brewie pads in 2 days :)
b) They should know that 5kg Vienna and Muncherner can not get better efficiency than Pilsener-malt! How did the Brewie team think?
c) Devmode for cleaning is a must - unforternately.
d) How the heck have you Brewie-brewers done before this update wit Dev-mode? Amazed!

// Kim

I have not been able to switch from one android device to another without rebooting the machine.
I have found that trying to connect with app is easiest within the first minute or so of the end of machine boot. Seem like there may be some kind of timeout for the wifi, I could be wrong but I always seem to have more trouble and have to fiddle around if I wait too long. I have not really tested connectivity when the machine is wired.

Good luck, happy brewing. You will love how much less work is involved.

Also if you didn't download the recipe pages from Brewie do that, it will give you an idea about the pads you bought. Personally I would and did use them to practice entering new recipes so you can get the hang of it before you start building your own for the machine.

Thanks Still Brewn.
1. On the lastest SW.
2. Phone app. Then there is something for the BW-people to look at.
3. Delete recepies would be great. Even greater would be the number of the post. (The new economy force one into new things, but I will never/ever like wheat beer) - hope I find it (sorry it when Itallic). New to this forum.
4. Yes it is much less work. But I will still keep my old (fully manual and homemade) brewing gear.
5. Ending know, since it gone italic.

I just sprinkle some PBW in run a couple short cleans along with a sponge and a rinse and then a deep clean every 3rd brew..In my opinion manual mode needs to be programmable to really shine. I would love program my own cleaning regiment.

I would be interested in how you are using it though.

Anyway...... does anyone have a decent homebrew supply nearby in the Midwest that isn't charging $60 for a bag for Briess 2 row. I found it online for 30 something and for 40 something but shipping was another 30+ from one of those. I might as well drive to Minnesota to get some. I could drive my wifes little pip squeak car and still pay less.

Check out Chicago Brew Werks (www.chicagobrewwerks.com). I buy all my supplies there. Really good selection of supplies and service. A side benefit is you can sample their beer while you are in the shop.

1. Update was a breeze
2. 12v ???
3. Android.
d) Thanks for your support/effort.
b) They should know that 5kg Vienna and Muncherner can not get better efficiency than Pilsener-malt! How did the Brewie team think?
c) Devmode for cleaning is a must - unforternately.
d) How the heck have you Brewie-brewers done before this update wit Dev-mode? Amazed!

// Kim

Update was a breeze that's good they were forgetting to update the "current version" part of their website for a while there and there was no mention for the need of multiple reboots when first getting machine.
2. 12v ??? 12 volt power supply is built into machine and powers the fans, pumps and valves. There is also a 5 volt power supply that runs the audrino, buttons, screen and various circuit boards.
3. Android. Try with a fresh reboot of both the Brewie and phone if that doesn't work submit a ticket. If you have any firewalls installed be sure to allow Brewie. Both the phone and tablet I use are around 5 years old and android.. I will try with my older phone next time I have mine plugged in.
d) Thanks for your support/effort. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that there my be some kind of error with yours. Submit a ticket.
c) Devmode for cleaning is a must - unforternately. I always just run the short clean twice then flush the machine with fresh water manually. I have been filling up a sink with the waste water from cooling the wort to use for cleaning everything. I just dip a pitcher in the sink and rinse the inside of the machine with it while running the drain programs. Seems to do the trick. I haven't experimented with Dev-mode yet.
d) How the heck have you Brewie-brewers done before this update with Dev-mode? Amazed!

@cubsfan16 and @Still Brewn:
The Quick Clean doesn't clean the hops compartement.
It only flush them in the pipes.

Yeah, a manual (or programmable) cleaning mode would be great. But you still have to be there, and sometimes the dirt/hops/etc sticks better then other times.
I would like a Brewer clean or a Man. clean.
[Fristly a quick clean to get rid of the most]
1. Water inlet
2. Fill hop1 (brusch) and flush, then 2-4 (when cleaned #2, the #1 was flushed and so on).
3. Water out.
4. Fill it up again, add water to mash tank.
5. Here we can insert PBW in boil tank and focus on mash tank.
6. Clean up mash tank.
7. Clean boli tank.
8. Run a cuick clean.
[Yes it is a pain in the a.. to do it all manually/dev mode
But is the only way right now].

As said, I would like to see a Man. mode.
Easy buttons for: Fill Hop 1, 2 etc, Drain Hops 1-4.
Fill Boil, drain boil, fill mash, dran mash.
Look att the Dump brew mode. Something like that except for the 4 hops compartments as individuals.
Automatics can't do it all. But Full Clean etc, a valuable too and save a lot of time.

I have been filling up a sink with the waste water from cooling the wort to use for cleaning everything. I just dip a pitcher in the sink and rinse the inside of the machine with it while running the drain programs. Seems to do the trick. I haven't experimented with Dev-mode yet.

To save the waste water is a superb idea. One can have a bucket in the sink and let it overfill. Then there is water (a bit chilled, though) and no overflow. Smart, since Ï'm stuck with a watertap unreachable because of Brewie :)
(I hate programs that change the happy quotes with happy yellow faces - you just got a new one, or two :)

FYI, my upgraded boil tank heater connections (new cables from Brewie and fan mod) after about 12 brews. No new signs of scorching. The discolorations you see happened prior to the repair. This seems to be a working permanent fix.
My temperature switch went out again though, if the new one I just put in breaks again, I will just bypass it in the future.
IMG_0797.JPG

FYI, my upgraded boil tank heater connections (new cables from Brewie and fan mod) after about 12 brews. No new signs of scorching. The discolorations you see happened prior to the repair. This seems to be a working permanent fix.
My temperature switch went out again though, if the new one I just put in breaks again, I will just bypass it in the future.
View attachment 623688

FYI I am still running with a bypass of my thermal switch on the boil tank. I have two extra thermal switches now but just haven't gotten around to opening up the machine again. Robobrew had similar problems with their thermal switches and ultimately went with 175C switches. The Brewie ones are 120C and I think they are a tad low.

FYI I am still running with a bypass of my thermal switch on the boil tank. I have two extra thermal switches now but just haven't gotten around to opening up the machine again. Robobrew had similar problems with their thermal switches and ultimately went with 175C switches. The Brewie ones are 120C and I think they are a tad low.
The thermal switch I just put in is a 170C. We shall see...

Back