• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland BrewHardware RIMS Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WBCo

Basement Brewmaster
Reaction score
In my further simplification of my brewhaus, I'm looking to sell off my RIMS tube. There are absolutely no flaws with this equipment. I am very meticulous with everything and clean it all at the end of each brew day. This setup has been used approximately 5 times as I only use it in the winter when temps drop rapidly during the mash. The parts I have up for sale are as follows:

- 18" CamLock RIMS Tube as shown HERE
- 120V All Stainless Long Element as shown HERE
- 4" RTD Sensor from Auber Instruments as shown HERE

The combined retail for all of the parts as shown is $213.35. I will let everything go for $185. I'll cover the shipping and PayPal fees if you are in the ConUS. As you might notice in one of the pics I have the RIMS tube mounted to my stand via some aluminum strut. I will also include that for free if needed. It has a nice channel behind the strut that makes installing the triclamps on a flat surface a breeze. Also included but not pictured is a brand new RTD cable as shown in the link to the sensor on Auber's website.

photo 4.JPG

photo 3 (1).JPG

photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 1 (1).JPG

Back