brewfest recharged my brewing interest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 22118

Reaction score
I just can't say enough good about hanging out with other brewers in order to recharge the old brewing batteries. I talked about crazy stuff that other people would just look at you funny for saying. We talked about alternate bittering herbs, malts, sours, yeast, brett and so many other things that I started forgetting what we talked about. I haven't brewed in like over a month and I haven't really had much interest in coming up with something new. Yesterday totally changed my mind and I am going to brew at least once this week if not twice!

photo-765413.jpg

I enjoyed drinking many different beers, but the standout was the Consecration. Fecking superb!

photo-706262.jpg

This was a pleasant surprise, though tasted like another version of sierra pale.

photo-798850.jpg

Then we finished up the day with more discussion about brewing and such at Russian River over pizza and beer. That is a little bit of Salvation I want to say. I enjoyed a couple more of the Consecrations. In the end, I say that everyone should have a gathering of fellow brewers in order to keep your mind thinking about beer.

Back