brewery clock..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khannon

Guy who really knows where his towel is.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What i realized my brewery needs is a clock.
Anyone got any good ideas?

The space is mostly light maple with stainless steel, I have some black pegboard. I was thinking analog is best, I already have all the digital timers etc.. this is just so I can keep an eye on the time(gets away from me, which isn't the best for scheduling additional brews with the wife).

Looking to be inspired, and buy or make something.. I looked around a bit, and it ranges from cheesy "beer o clock" to boring analog, to boring digital. I looked a bit and found some neat German themed cookoo clocks, but they are all super expensive and might have too many moving parts to be practical in an environment that is sometimes humid.

Any thoughts? Seen anything cool?

fwiw, an inexpensive battery powered wall clock with a bit of character. Seems to fit.
It was actually a 10 year anniversary award from DEC three decades back now. I dug it out of deep storage :)

christening_02.jpg

Cheers!

My wife gave me a Slayer clock a few years ago.
20201213_002343.jpg

Wow - there's a "Way-back Machine Moment" for me. There was a children's TV show in the late '50s - probably produced in Boston as most network kid shows were - that had one of those "Felix The Cat" clocks on the studio wall that the camera always panned across during the intro. Can't grab the name or face of the star out of deep storage...

@Tom R reminded me I wanted to buy one of those clocks for my wife for Christmas. Just ordered one, still made in usa as always. We have had a couple of tuxedo cats, our current one has very similar markings. Will be sure to hang it up out of his reach.

This one always shows the correct time - no matter what day of the week it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-124431_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201213-124431_Photos.jpg
    870.1 KB · Views: 21
Back