Brewboard, rival forum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aleforge

Reaction score
Is anyone here a member of both HBT and the Brewboard,

(OFFLINE) Board Offline

I have asked several people if they are members here and they always say NO only "brewboard" with a evil laugh.

I have only checked the place out years back but was wondering if there was a rivalry and if not with them any online club / forum.

Many of us have accounts over there but do not post. I know the opposite is true as well. There's no rivalry. We just make fun of the color for the most part.

I have nothing substantive to offer regarding the current problems over there.

So why do they have this posted? Anyone have the inside story?
Tue, 12:22 March 26th, 2009

The Brewboard is shut down for modifications and will reopened ASAP.

I am sorry that the ability to share beer and wine makers information is being underminded by a few disguntled former members.

The board will be back up tomorrow and any continuation of the present efforts of disruptions will be met with strict enforcement of the rules.

This board is going to be a refuge for beer and wine makers and if you are not going to be a part of the solution you will not be welcomed here.

The opening of the board will be delayed to to resolve some behind the scenes issues.

Latest posts

Back