Introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSmooth44

Reaction score
Hey all! I’m Chuck. I was born and raise in Oregon. Spent 18 years near San Diego and now happily live in small town Texas.

I was really into home brewing 15 years ago and life got busy. I was also a member here for a few years. I am now getting back into home brewing for several reasons. None of which matter, I’m just glad to be back. I have 2 systems currently and both are in storage in Oregon. A More Beer tippy dump and a BIAB electric. It would cost 3-4 k to fly out get them and drive back to Texas. So I just purchased a 3rd system which is an electric from Vevor 9.2gallons. Price was right at $265 and includes built in pump and sparge arm. I patiently await several deliveries in the next week.

Our closest home brew store is 3 hours away in Ft Worth. So all of my supplies, ingredients are coming from online sources. Cheers!

Back