• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew Stand for sale ($250)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wreals

Reaction score
Selling my brew stand, it's works great but I'm doing BIAB now and it's overkill, so I need to downsize. It's the Pinup Brewery Brutus 10-style. Three propane burners, with individual gas valves and regulator. I also had him weld two mounts for pumps. There is also a propane tank hanger and a mounting arm for a control panel.

It stores very nicely in a small space due to the re-moveable legs. It has a little bit of surface rust on one side as I stored it damp after I cleaned it. It will come off with a little sand-paper and maybe some touchup paint.

My loss is your gain, I'm ask $250.00. I would prefer local pickup or meet up, in San Diego and maybe southern California but I will entertain shipping.

Cooler mashtun and keggle not included.

4640317885_2ddd7c188a.jpg

SOLD

Believe it or not I am looking for this exactly. The downside.....I am in Florida. Do you about how much it weights or would cost to ship?

Zip code is 33316

Thanks
Kyle

Believe it or not I am looking for this exactly. The downside.....I am in Florida. Do you about how much it weights or would cost to ship?

Zip code is 33316

Thanks
Kyle

Same here. And I'm in the same place! Zip code is 33324. Maybe we could share it, Kyle? ;)

It's approx 70#, (I'm guessing) and I would need to buy packing materials. It's at least $100 to ship it.

Back