Brew Partner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
I want to let the HB world know I just added A new brew partner to my tools of brewing, he's 7lbs 11oz's .Born on Cinco De Mayo at 5:48 pm Pacific time. He's going to watch and oversee Dad's Brewing and make sure I don't forget anything, he's also programmed to remember beer recipes:tank: Ha Ha. Cheers to all happy brewing:mug:

Congrats and all the best! Hope you've gotten plenty o' sleep because it's all over now!!! ;)

Here's to all of you for a long healthy and happy life!!!! :mug: :mug:

Ize

gabe said:
I want to let the HB world know I just added A new brew partner to my tools of brewing, he's 7lbs 11oz's .Born on Cinco De Mayo at 5:48 pm Pacific time. He's going to watch and oversee Dad's Brewing and make sure I don't forget anything, he's also programmed to remember beer recipes:tank: Ha Ha. Cheers to all happy brewing:mug:

Congrats,
I have 2 little brew buddies of my own.

Now he is born does that make him an Extracted Brewer:D :D

CONGRATS!!!!! Let me tell you though, babysitting and homebrewing at the same time tends to equal boilovers. Usually more than once per session too. Trust me on this one.

Back