Brew calendar for April

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alembic

Reaction score
I know the month is mostly over but I was wondering if there was going to be a suggested list of brews to make for April?

I've been digging the previous month's postings.

Question - how much inventory do you have on hand?

If you are low I would start any light body ale that you like. Not much waiting for conditioning. A Light English Ale perhaps

If you have a stockpile you might make something that worth the wait, say a fuller body ale. Altbier or a Belgian Wheat

If you think your going to start grilling out a lot then rauch bier might be good or a chili beer. I hear those are both unique beers and good for outdoor celebrations.

:mug:

Its always better to be pissed off than pissed on! :D

Primary: Northern Brewer Cream Ale
Conditioning: Big Boob Blueberry Beer
Drinking: Vienna Hausfrau Lager, Cali Pale Ale
Mental Fermenter: Bamberg-Style Weiss Rauchbier

Dude,

Thanks Dude.

What interests me about the brew calendar is seeing the seasonality of brewing. I work at a bakery for a living and what makes it fun is making things that traditionally go with the season. i.e. - Stollens at Christmas, Hot Cross Buns for Easter, Guinness Black Bread and Irish Soda Bread for St. Patricks. It keeps things from getting boring.

Latest posts

Back