Boy is it GOOD!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmp138

Reaction score
As seems to be the case with lots of post on here, I have just cracked open the bottles from my first two batches ever and I am absolutely blown away with how good the stuff is! It is truly a feeling I don't think you can ever forget the first time you taste a perfectly balanced, thick headed chocolate stout that you made!

One of the most satisfying things that I have found is the ability to create something that is completely yours, watch the work in progress, be proud of what you have made, and probably the best part is the look on your friends faces when they take their first sip of a true homebrew! Thanks for all the help these posts provide, the addiction is full blown!

WOOT!

Waiting sucks ass. It's been a week with my Fullers ESB clone in primary(First batch ever). So I am planning out my next batch to help pass time.

Oh yeah got get started on that next batch quick, I had three batches in the primary before I ever tasted a single beer, glad they don't suck!

Congratulations, you are now as insane as the rest of us and are doomed to spend dollar after dollar of your hard earned money on equipment and ingredients. It's definitely worth it. Glad it turned out well for you.

Back