Bottled a sauvignon blanc/semillon kit today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We bought a kit for a Limited Edition from Winexpert back in September. It was 25% off, as it is from last fall I assume.

Anyway, I made this kit when we got it and I bottled it today. It's very very good!

I suspect it will be gone before it can be aged, but I will put two on the aging rack for in the future.

I love the "limited editions" but I do not like preordering them at full price, so finding them on sale is awesome.

This wine is already exceeding my expectations, and at under $80 for 30 bottles you really have to love it!

We were in Minneapolis, and I stopped in Northern Brewer for sacks of grain.

Bob went back to the wine area, while I measured and picked out grain.

He came back and said, "Hey, they have a few wine kits on sale". There were several, and I asked a guy to check on the price that wasn't marked on one. He said, "We have a bunch more on sale in the back!" and he hauled out that one!

We ended up just buying two wine kits, and I already had like four sacks of grain and an additional 75 pounds of grain, but I couldn't resist those.

The other kit was cheaper kit, a Cellar Craft malbec I think, and it was also 25% off!

Latest posts

Back