Boston is the man!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a post-wh0re. I know I could have posted this in an already established thread, but I decided to make it a whole new thread in praise of Boston.

I got home from work today and these were waiting for me:

262acsl.jpg

A Glacier and a Nugget.

Thanks Boston!

talleymonster said:
I don't mean to be a post-wh0re. I know I could have posted this in an already established thread, but I decided to make it a whole new thread in praise of Boston.Thanks Boston!

I Agree, Boston & I swapped some stuff last fall, and without me knowing he sent along a couple primo magazines with Brett Favre in them, because he knew I was a Packers fan. Class Act!

sweet. Now I know who to turn to for some hops:D

j/p pretty cool though man. g/l with them.

SuperiorBrew said:
I Agree, Boston & I swapped some stuff last fall, and without me knowing he sent along a couple primo magazines with Brett Favre in them, because he knew I was a Packers fan. Class Act!

How did you like that press conference Farvre gave when he said he was retiring. Almost made me tear up, he was the best.

g/l with those hops they look awesome. :rockin:

Back