• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Blichmann Therminator & Chugger Pump (mounted + fittings)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DraperyFalls

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've had this chiller and pump set up for a year or so now. It's served me well, but I'm moving and changing my rig around quite a bit. As a result, I'm looking to sell off this Therminator and Chugger pump assembly (pictured below). It's mounted to a piece of wood for easy transport and set up, as well as being outfitted with the proper fittings. I've also got a snazzy stainless steel disconnect set up so that it can lock into a kettle valve at the end of a boil. The quick connect would be included with the pump and chiller. It is ready to use as is and has been kept clean. The last time I used it was about 4 weeks ago.

I live in Bucks County, PA and work in Montgomeryville, PA. Pick up could be from either my home or my work.

Below is a picture of the set up. Apologies for it being an Instagram photo, it was in my dark attic and Instagram is the easiest way to lighten a picture up quickly.

00Z0Z_2bXvuzXc0UO_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back