Blichmann Floor burner stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggityz

Reaction score
I have searched a little bit and haven't found anyone out there that has built their own stand for the blichmann floor burner. I need the top of the burner to be about 36" off the ground (for a gravity fed system) and instead of buying the extension legs which will only net me 24" I was going to build a "wallace" type box to mount the whole entire floor burner (legs and all) to. Has any one done this with any success???

I built a stand using unistrut and I mounted two blichmann floor burners in the stand. I used strut flat washers, bolts, and strut nuts to clamp the floor burners to the strut. It all worked rather well. Here is a link to my stand.

I hope that this will give you some ideas on what you could do.

Mark

I bought 18" x 18" Seville Classics shelves, made 2 of the 3 tiers of my brewstand, plan to use the legs for Tier 3. Cheap and strong stand, I cut tiles to fit the top of each shelf.

mark that looks awesome, would love to have that brew rig, trying to do it on the cheap though. I have an aluminum speed rack from an old hospital that I may try and cut apart and reassemble

Back