Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals + Gift Cards Giveaway! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the chance. May we all drink, be merry and full today.

I am thankful for the job I finally landed after a year of job applications, interviews, e-mails, phone calls, traveling and losing hope. :) Happy thanksgiving, all!

Family, friends, our service men and women, and our freedom of choice! Happy Thanksgiving all.

Thankful for my new baby daughter, and the fact my wife like beer as much as I do

I'm thankful for starting a new career in January, which will hopefully make this the last holiday season I spend in Afghanistan, ever.

I’m thankful for my wife, that she is taking care of our family while I’m stuck in the desert

Thankful for my family, our health, and that 2017 was s pretty good year.

And beer!

I’m thankful for my family and friends, especially my beautiful wife and our healthy baby boy.

Hey homebrewers!

It's our favorite time of the year and not only because Thanksgiving is a guilt-free day for us to stuff ourselves miserable! It's also the time of the year where we offer some fantastic deals on homebrewing supplies and equipment!

It's our 2017 Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend deals! The links within the banners will be live sometime tomorrow (Thanksgiving) evening and the deals go live shortly before Friday morning (11pm'ish on Thanksgiving day).

Since it is Thanksgiving, we want to let you all know how thankful we are for your continued support over the years. 2017 was another great year for us at Kegconnection and it's all thanks to people like you and the HBT community.

To celebrate you, we're going to giveaway FIVE gift cards valued at $50 EACH and ONE gift card valued at $100! The enter yourself into the drawing, simply reply to this thread and let us know what you're thankful for. Could be beer and homebrewing related but it definitely doesn't have to be. We'll do a random drawing for our winners on Monday, November 27th, @ 6pm Central!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and best of luck to all who enter our giveaway!

cheers,

joshua

-----------------------------------------------------
BF2017_Homebrew_Free_Shipping_Promotion.png

BF2017_Homebrew_and_Keg_Complete_Kit_title_slide.png

BF2017_20_percent_off_homebrew_allgrain_extract_recipe_kits.png

BF2017_Homebrew_Half_Price_Kegs.png

BF2017_Homebrew_Pin_Lock_4_Pack.png

BF2017_Keg_Sale_Homebrew_Ball_Lock_FOUR_PACK_FLAT_RATE__FREE_SHIPPING.png

BF2017_all_grain_brewing_systems.png

BF2017_Homebrew_Keg_Sale.png

BF2017_V3Nitro_CMB.png
Thanks for the heads up on discounts, we love them! I’m most thankful for my debts being paid at the cross. I’m also very thankful for a loving eternal family.

This past weekend, I have been blessed to spend time with my loving wife, sons and friends, and to be able to drink my homebrew and many excellent craft beers. And I'm thankful to live in a world better off than a year ago in spite of all the negativity.

I'm thankful for finding this hobby, which combines all of my favorite things. Beer, science, art, helpful people and, hobbies (I'm a hobby jumper...).

Also have to say I'm thankful for great family and friends that I spent some quality time with the past few days, sharing the fruits of this hobby.

One more related: I'm thankful for that face when people try your homebrew and say "That's actually really good" with a stunned look.

Thankful for the job I started recently and the new house we just bought!!

I am thankful for my beautiful wife and little girl, this hobby, and NEIPAS.

Back