Quantcast

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals + Gift Cards Giveaway! - Kegconnection.com

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
Hey homebrewers!

It's our favorite time of the year and not only because Thanksgiving is a guilt-free day for us to stuff ourselves miserable! It's also the time of the year where we offer some fantastic deals on homebrewing supplies and equipment!

It's our 2017 Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend deals! The links within the banners will be live sometime tomorrow (Thanksgiving) evening and the deals go live shortly before Friday morning (11pm'ish on Thanksgiving day).

Since it is Thanksgiving, we want to let you all know how thankful we are for your continued support over the years. 2017 was another great year for us at Kegconnection and it's all thanks to people like you and the HBT community.

To celebrate you, we're going to giveaway FIVE gift cards valued at $50 EACH and ONE gift card valued at $100! The enter yourself into the drawing, simply reply to this thread and let us know what you're thankful for. Could be beer and homebrewing related but it definitely doesn't have to be. We'll do a random drawing for our winners on Monday, November 27th, @ 6pm Central!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and best of luck to all who enter our giveaway!

cheers,

joshua

-----------------------------------------------------

myndflyte

Reaction score
Thanks for all you do and provide for the brewing community. I'm thankful that I have another son on the way and that my wife found a job that she's wanted since she was in school.

d3track

Are you sure about that?
Reaction score
Happy early turkey day!
It’s not original, but I’m very thankful for being able to wake up and see my wife and daughters every day, and good friends to share a pint and a laugh.

MaxStout

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thankful for family and friends. They have stuck by me through some tough times the past year or so.

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody on HBT! Cheers!

irontodd

Reaction score
I am thankful that I got to see another day. And that my wife will be home tomorrow.

thunderwagn

Reaction score
Thankful my daughter is home for the holidays. Thankful my family is all here and healthy!

nutty_gnome

Reaction score
I'm thankful for the new roof over my head, my kid's special talents, my wife's smile and the beer in my kegs. What else could one wish for? N_G

stella_tigre

Queen of the Upper Mississippi
Reaction score
We are thankful for our families and each other, and how we love working together....including brewing beer!

dg2001

Reaction score
Most thankful for family, friend, health and beer. Cheers

radwizard

Reaction score
Im Thankful, for my wife, cats, and three tap kegerator

NivBrew

Reaction score
Thankful for the joy that everyone brings to my life...family, friends and internet friends.

bfgcdub

Reaction score
I’m grateful to have gotten back into brewing and fermentation in general after a hiatus for the last few years