Black Friday 2020 deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewAgain

Reaction score
Let's start a thread for all those discounts found leading up to Christmas 2020.

Northern Brewer is starting with an email early 10% off.

I got an email from Midwest today offering 10% off, “but just for me”.😊
But you may be able to check the website. I’m sure it’s for everyone

Northern brewer currently has some good deals. I just picked up ssbrewtech half barrel chronical BME for $560, and steelhead 2.0 pumps for $44. 10% off coupon didn’t work on these items but did work on other sale items.

Really hoping for a deal on a Kegland Series X or Komos V2.
Something from MoreBeer or Williams that doesnt have a kegerator restriction would be ideal

Really hoping for a deal on a Kegland Series X or Komos V2.
Something from MoreBeer or Williams that doesnt have a kegerator restriction would be ideal
I believe in the last couple of years Williams did have a sale on the Kegland \ Komos kegerators during black friday \ christmas time frame. I almost got one but built my own cause I wanted 4 taps and at that time they only did 3 taps. I would totally get one of the newer ones that does 4 taps though!

Grainfather Black Friday Deals

8A4C17CF-D03E-48A1-A373-1123F174E8B9.png

Looks like More Beer has $50 off the V2.
I've been on the hunt for deeply discounted kegerators this year to combat the flood of used kegerators from restaurants going out of business. Sure it will cost more but not nearly as much new and used under normal opportunities.

Beverageelements.com has some keg sales. I am tempted to buy the 2 5 gal keg AMCYL. I live nearby so shipping isnt terrible.

Have any of these sites continued their holiday sales? Looking for a grain mill now that black friday is over. Do any of the sites normally have a 10% or 15% off sale for Christmas?

Have any of these sites continued their holiday sales? Looking for a grain mill now that black friday is over. Do any of the sites normally have a 10% or 15% off sale for Christmas?
Morebeer.com has them 15% right now.

https://www.morebeer.com/category/deal-6-save-15-grain-mills.html
Both northern and midwest have multiple 10% codes going out

Check out the kegking maltzilla coming out... seems like too good to be true for the price!!

https://www.morebeer.com/products/maltzilla-motorized-malt-mill-premium-diamond-rollers.html

I would look at the 3 roller at more beer. Got one last year. As an upgrade from a 2 roller. They have a nice and plate for mounting it. Better than the wood and cheaper than making it yourself if you need to buy the lumber.

Back