Binoculars?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jagged

Reaction score
I was poking around on the Austin Homebrew Supply site and one thing threw me off

they sell bincolulars...why would a homebrewer need binoculars?

Supposedly he got a good deal on them for his employees, and decided to offer them on the homebrew site as well.

I found a good deal on the binoculars, and a lot of the employees wanted some for themselves or a gift for the holidays. I ended up with a few extra, so I put them on the website at cost. The customers are buying them, but I only have 2 left. Just thought I would pass on the savings if anyone was interested.

Forrest
Austin Homebrew Supply

That place has become my online HBS of choice. He has great service and I think his prices are pretty much the best around. He does a 10% off sale every so often too. That's the time to buy the big gear. Next time he does it I'm ordering some faucets. I bought one Perlick today--and after I hit the submit button I noticed that the shirron vent-matics are on sale!!! Oh well, support the WI companies I guess!

Latest posts

Back