Best & Worst Brewpubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst, by far, was Stumptown Brewery in Guernville, CA
Best, Russian River in CA and Dogfish Head in MD.

This makes me smile. No one who lives outside of Delaware knows it is a state. Everyone else thinks it is part of Maryland.

I went to "DuClaw" last night in Baltimore Maryland. I'm here for business, but some co-workers wanted to get some beer and food before a movie.

They offer 7 different beers on a standard tap, with a rotating few specialties.

I had their version of a Belgian White Ale that had no carbonation, no head, and no lacing at all. While the beer tasted "okay" I was rather disappointed.

Thats pretty much any brewpub in the Baltimore and DC area.

I went to "DuClaw" last night in Baltimore Maryland. I'm here for business, but some co-workers wanted to get some beer and food before a movie.

They offer 7 different beers on a standard tap, with a rotating few specialties.

I had their version of a Belgian White Ale that had no carbonation, no head, and no lacing at all. While the beer tasted "okay" I was rather disappointed.

I agree. DuClaw is weak. They have very inconsistant brews and most of them are not great.

Love me some DFH in Rehoboth. I go there everytime I hit up the beach house. They now have 20 beers on tap, it is unreal.

Back