Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would seem no different than someone grabbing a rotten piece of food from the dumpster behind a restaurant, eating it, getting sick and then suing the restaurant.
Someone starting a sentence with "I took it out of the garbage and..." should get them jail time just for being stupid.

https://www.papermag.com/drake-hot-sauce-condom-2656397302.html?rebelltitem=5#rebelltitem5
Now that is some outside the box money making idea right there. If it worked she gets paid, now that it didn't she sues. Merica.

5ee7713799588c0004aa6848.png

Unfortunate truncation

This headline came across: "High-Speed Trading Firm Jump to Execute Retail Investors"

Full Headline: "High-Speed Trading Firm Jump to Execute Retail Investors' Stock Trades"

They proclaim this as if they have a supply of rotten eggs at the ready. Who has that?

Well, how long will it take for that bridge to be dismantles and the super yacht to pass by?

Long enough for a few eggs to go bad, I assume.

If not, do the eggs need to be rotten?

:off:
I think if you practice closed transfer from chicken to CO2 flushed carton, you can increase the time before the go ba

Oh never mind. It wasn’t that good of a joke and way off topic.

It's ok, nobody took the bait earlier when I brought up London fog vs Dublin fog. That wasn't a good joke either.

It is said that Earl Grey has bergamot in it because they found it settled the Earl's sensitive stomach. He should have tried Dark Mild

Back