Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I posted for the funny headline but it is kind of sad that you can't bring your wife home and have one last meth/sex party to see her off. I would want to go out that way. But noooooo you have to die hooked up to our pain meds instead. Nonsense.

It didn't work for me :(
Capture.JPG

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/news...pillars-of-freedom-long-live-the-homebrew-man

A young man rolls up to a Department of Conservation hut and turns it into a pop-up brewery so he can share a few cold drinks with his friends.
So I read that article and when the lady got there, the guy had a big pot going, filled with water from the river, and said that he was making beer for the 8 guys showing up that night to drink. Am I missing a month in there somewhere or does this guy have magic yeast?

So I read that article and when the lady got there, the guy had a big pot going, filled with water from the river, and said that he was making beer for the 8 guys showing up that night to drink. Am I missing a month in there somewhere or does this guy have magic yeast?
Earliest grain to glass' is 5-7 days... Did he arrive a week earlier?

She said there were large bottles (plural) of beer so maybe he did a 10-15 gallon batch the day he arrived

The whole thing sounds like it was relayed by someone who knows nothing about how beer is made and didn't understand 95% of what the "nice young American guy" said. :rolleyes:

The whole thing sounds like it was relayed by someone who knows nothing about how beer is made and didn't understand 95% of what the "nice young American guy" said. :rolleyes:

Nah, its that rare but virulent New Zealand strain. Those Polynesian strains ferment in 2-4 hours but are unpopular because they have to be harvested from the anus of a Tarakihi and have a fishy aftertaste.

Or I just made that up [emoji16]

Is that a jacket he’s wearing?
I still don’t have one of those.
Anything more than a tee shirt is cold! [emoji33]
Same here bro. If its 35F..which is twice a year maybe...I always wear sports shorts while all other Austinites are in snow jackets. Wimps!

Latest posts

Back