Best News Headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
down the street from us, last month

Skeletal remains found in Sterling identified as possible early to mid-20th century human skull

sheriff's deputy found a skull in the woods off a hiking trail in a local park, so they blocked off the area to investigate

one of the local politicians tweeted it was a Halloween prank plastic skull.

but then they called in the Medical Examiner (Commonwealth... our county doesn't have an ME) and sent it to the lab for further testing. something you don't think they would do if it was determined to be plastic.

down the street from us, last month

Skeletal remains found in Sterling identified as possible early to mid-20th century human skull

sheriff's deputy found a skull in the woods off a hiking trail in a local park, so they blocked off the area to investigate

one of the local politicians tweeted it was a Halloween prank plastic skull.

but then they called in the Medical Examiner (Commonwealth... our county doesn't have an ME) and sent it to the lab for further testing. something you don't think they would do if it was determined to be plastic.
I hope you covered your tracks... ;)

Why can't I cough up a 100% replication of this.....
Screenshot_2018-12-08-12-00-32.jpeg

Latest posts

Back