Beer + HBS = Bad!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silviakitty

Reaction score
I wanna make an order...but I'm gonna do the smart thing and wait till I'm sober. I keep seeing things and going Hey! I need that! And that...and that other thing!

So tomorrow...in the sober light of day. But now I'm curious.

Anybody ever drunk-bought online? :D

It's updating right now. It automatically picked up my father-in-law's wireless connection. I've got a stiffy just from that, and I haven't even opened assassin's creed yet.

I don't tend to buy sh*t when I'm drunk. I tend to drink more. I buy when I'm optimistic, like in the morning. Then I worry about it when I get into bed at night. Kinda silly.

Kevin: *grin* Could be a fun sport (bidraising), but I know my luck...I'd end up buying a bunch of stuff.

Evan: I may at some point have to break down and get one of the beasts. I hear nothing but droolworthy things about it.

Beer + Ebay + BUY IT NOW + Paypal = weird fedex packages that are hard to explain to SWMBO.

Back