Beer Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerloin

Reaction score
I am trying to get some friends together to start a brewclub and was wondering if anyone here is currently involved with one.

Most of the "new members" haven't started their own brews yet. They all came over a few weeks ago when I was making a delicious Irish Red and now they all want in.

Do you have any advice on things that I should be doing to get the best experience for all?

cheers!:tank:

There are ideas for starting a club on the AHA site. I started one a couple of months ago with a couple of guys from here and then some of my other friends and really it is barely a club. More an excuse to drink and hang out and share ideas. We have a website and have not yet had our first meeting. But I think it all depends on what you want to get out of it.

When you first get started is the prime time to define exactly what you want it to be. Is it a homebrewer club or a beer appreciation club? Define the mission and do things that support it.

Carne, what your club in SD? I'd e interested. I've been thinking about QUAFF for a while, but they seem a little too organized for me, if that makes sense.

Back