Georgia Peachtree City Brew Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you local(ish) to the "greater" Peachtree City area, and interested in forming a homebrew club?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I need more details

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jack_R

Reaction score
Hello friends! I'm somewhat new to the PTC area, and I have a LOT of brewing equipment. A trailer full in fact. Everything needed to make a full-sized keg of all-grain.

And no one to brew with. I have scoured the forums enough to know: 1) there's other brewers around here, and 2) that there is neither a club, nor a brew store close by - which is problematic (and being part of a club can help solve those problems).

So - anyone round these parts interested in getting together to discuss forming a club (I'm thinking a more formal arrangement, but nothing too serious)? I'm willing to donate my gear to the cause! I've also got enough books for us to start with damn near a full brewing library. I stopped brewing two moves ago because the size of my setup effectively requires a helper - and the boss aint willing to pitch in anymore.

Cheers fellow bubblers, and adjacent neighbors!

It seems like the death of the local brew shop was the death of local home brewing perhaps? :(

For any that happen upon this thread and are also looking "Hopbreakers" - I'll post more information if/when I get a response from the contact I was given.

Cheers!

Back