• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Bayou Classic Burner SQ14

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lgaddy44

Reaction score
Brand new, just opened and never used, Bayou Classic Burner SQ14 for sale $40. I thought my old burner died so I bought a new one. It turns out I had a bad propane tank and the old burner works just fine.

My mistake is somebody else's gain. I'd prefer a local sale please, someone willing to pick up from Frederick, MD (near Flying Dog).

View attachment 1476643003798.jpg

Wish I had the time to travel to Frederick this week. Any chance you'll be up towards Hagerstown anytime soon? Looking to upgrade my King Kooker burner.

Wish I had the time to travel to Frederick this week. Any chance you'll be up towards Hagerstown anytime soon? Looking to upgrade my King Kooker burner.

I'm in no hurry and can hold it for you until the weekend, or a date that we can work out a meet. Just let me know if you want it and I'll close the sale up.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to hold up your sale. I'm heading up to NY this later this week/week-end. If it is still available next week I'll touch base and see if we can work something out.

I should of got back with you. I need to pass on the burner for now. I ended up having to spend $500 on the family van to pass state inspection Wednesday. GLWS!

Back